User avatar
Lady0fTheSun
Knight
Knight
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:04 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Why even is there still a forum?

Mon May 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Even the whales are cutting back spending or just leaving altogether.
Within a couple of days, I watched several people say their goodbyes and leave.
Has Lilith given up on Soul Hunters? If so they should just say something, instead of leaving us in the dark.
 
User avatar
Reggelt
Baron
Baron
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: Why even is there still a forum?

Tue May 22, 2018 2:54 pm

They are gonna milk us until shut down. Less hero no monthly then no box now not even cs just pure money making.
 
User avatar
Sylphi
Baron
Baron
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:49 am

Re: Why even is there still a forum?

Tue May 22, 2018 9:44 pm

If only they (Lilith Game) would communicate more with us, the player then this would be much easier.

P.S can you guy go and up date your app on the App Store? It's still on the Valan and Chorna awakening and Batman which is like last year and it bother me very much having to see that when the newer update is not mention.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"
 
User avatar
Bayerz
Baron
Baron
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:32 am

Re: Why even is there still a forum?

Wed May 23, 2018 3:59 am

Soul hunters is just beginning to become a chore. It's so time consuming to do the dailies anymore. Just going and sweeping. That's all there is to the game now. Sweep, sweep, sweep.

The other version of sh has loads of HOL, a new chaos tower, and up to 40 levels in the sky fortress.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE
 
User avatar
JerenSoon
Baron
Baron
Posts: 398
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:48 am

Re: Why even is there still a forum?

Wed May 23, 2018 12:07 pm

Bayerz wrote:
The other version of sh has loads of HOL, a new chaos tower, and up to 40 levels in the sky fortress.


Maybe they didn't tell you Soul Hunters and HQ Version of SH are kind of different: HQ Version have attributes (STR, AGI, INT) which kind of easy to made, SH on other hand is different system. There's more and more thing need to be adjusted from HQ to SH.

Loads of HOL...??? Are you never get enough of Daily HOL...??? Or you're asking for new HOL Boss...???

New Chaos Tower...? Oh... You mean Galactic Clash, eh...???

40 Levels in Sky Fortress...??? You think Devs can simply copy and paste the entire lineup from HQ to here...??? There's need adjustments need to be made (Which suits our Hero Roster, not theirs...)

There is something need to be mentioned about July Update which will be Grand Update for SH. So just sit down and let them do their job.
Image

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A
 
User avatar
Quaky
Baron
Baron
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:09 am

Re: Why even is there still a forum?

Wed May 23, 2018 3:56 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
Bayerz wrote:
The other version of sh has loads of HOL, a new chaos tower, and up to 40 levels in the sky fortress.


Maybe they didn't tell you Soul Hunters and HQ Version of SH are kind of different: HQ Version have attributes (STR, AGI, INT) which kind of easy to made, SH on other hand is different system. There's more and more thing need to be adjusted from HQ to SH.

Loads of HOL...??? Are you never get enough of Daily HOL...??? Or you're asking for new HOL Boss...???

New Chaos Tower...? Oh... You mean Galactic Clash, eh...???

40 Levels in Sky Fortress...??? You think Devs can simply copy and paste the entire lineup from HQ to here...??? There's need adjustments need to be made (Which suits our Hero Roster, not theirs...)

There is something need to be mentioned about July Update which will be Grand Update for SH. So just sit down and let them do their job.


Wait HQ is an alternate name for Dot Arena?
 
User avatar
Bayerz
Baron
Baron
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:32 am

Re: Why even is there still a forum?

Thu May 24, 2018 6:15 am

Jeresoon or whatever your name is. Did I ask for your smart comments? No. No one on this forum does. Everyone has their own opinions.

Obviously they are diffrent games, but maybe if SH stops releasing new heroes as "new content" then the game wouldn't be as unbalanced.

Then what is it about this JULY UPDATE? Do you work for Lilith? No. So what do you know then? What's all in the July update besides getting rid of the epic arena shop (which they could of easily converted the coins over to a gladiator coins. Just like the ss exchange crap.)
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE
 
User avatar
JerenSoon
Baron
Baron
Posts: 398
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:48 am

Re: Why even is there still a forum?

Thu May 24, 2018 2:53 pm

Quaky wrote:
Wait HQ is an alternate name for Dot Arena?


Nope, Quaky. DotArena was already gone long time ago, HQ was for 小冰冰传奇 which is the Master Game to Soul Hunters. I could say most of those Files are from HQ (In Chinese), Community Members and SH Crew will translate those to English and other available languages (Like how we done on Glacia).

Bayerz wrote:
Obviously they are diffrent games, but maybe if SH stops releasing new heroes as "new content" then the game wouldn't be as unbalanced.


Different Games!?!? Then what one Earth did Alecia, Glacia and other Heroes were in both games!?!? I'm going to tell you a THING: Both are same game, just different game mechanics. If you keep being denial about this, then you have issue with Sumoon and the entire Lilith Games Team.

Bayerz wrote:
Then what is it about this JULY UPDATE? Do you work for Lilith? No. So what do you know then? What's all in the July update besides getting rid of the epic arena shop (which they could of easily converted the coins over to a gladiator coins. Just like the ss exchange crap.)


I'm going to expecting you to have more thinking what the update will be, besides getting rid of Epic Arena Shop. Mind that Removal of Epic Arena was for sync the HQ with this game, so there's no issues on patching this game from HQ afterwards.

P.S: Consider I can have a talk to Sumoon about something Lilith Games should have done already long time ago, at least the progress is made.
Last edited by JerenSoon on Thu May 24, 2018 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A
 
User avatar
JerenSoon
Baron
Baron
Posts: 398
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:48 am

Re: Why even is there still a forum?

Thu May 24, 2018 3:00 pm

Some Server hick-up... Whatever...
Image

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A
 
User avatar
Bayerz
Baron
Baron
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:32 am

Re: Why even is there still a forum?

Fri May 25, 2018 11:13 am

What in the hell is going on with this game? The last 2 updates have been shit. No content at all.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests