Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Why even is there still a forum?

Wed May 02, 2018 1:03 am

The more I look on this forum and yes I have made bad post and yelled at people but lots of people did the same so we are all at fault.

When someone makes a bug post, people just attack the player and dont care.

Ever since Hengli left, there is barely any sign of admin. No comments on our post or anything.

Even in other places people attack people and call them a child and yes, we are all angry at lilith and this helps take out our anger.

The guild discussion is good for some people, but most people go to their #1 guild anyways.

Lilith is money hungry more than Donald trump. Whales will keep buying so our f2p opinions dont matter. It's called capitalism.

Again I can go on and on, but from now on if someone says something to me, i'll just ignore it. Most people attack people anyways.

And people who are on this forum is me and like 8 other players who post.

The only good use out of this forum is the update and server merge stuff.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Re: Why even is there still a forum?

Wed May 02, 2018 1:31 am

Hey now... Don't you dare insult my president like that you no-body. Anyway, I do agree with you that @Hengli answering our threats (used to) is one of the best thing in this forum and also the part where you say that other player would insult you when you post down something, that trigger me so much (I often just ignore it). But you know.. welcome to Soul Hunters Forum? I guess.
It's @Jerensoon isn't? IMFAO! you are so funny.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed May 02, 2018 9:03 am

Lol basically it's a little bit of everyone on the forum including myself. But ever since we have new admin, they are no where to be found.

Hengli put so much work into this forum, and they just throw it away when he leaves the company. Nop wonder why he left.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Wed May 02, 2018 1:15 pm

Sylphi wrote:
Hey now... Don't you dare insult my president like that you no-body. Anyway, I do agree with you that @Hengli answering our threats (used to) is one of the best thing in this forum and also the part where you say that other player would insult you when you post down something, that trigger me so much (I often just ignore it). But you know.. welcome to Soul Hunters Forum? I guess.
It's @Jerensoon isn't? IMFAO! you are so funny.

Not even funny, Sis...
19105891_1367379766631739_6982792294486331154_n.jpg

Most of us were talking in Discord ( I guess you know where's the link though)
Some are sleeping because of timezone (Sumoon also since he's in China)

Sumoon was more focusing on Discord which he might be visiting Forums, just not as usual like Hengli does.
Me on the other hand will get his attention if there is something which really need help.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Otherpooner
Squire
Squire

Wed May 02, 2018 10:07 pm

Hi JerenSoon,would u pls pass me the link for discord? I m a vip15,thx a lot

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Wed May 02, 2018 11:05 pm

Sent in PM.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Slyrk
Knight
Knight

Tue May 08, 2018 1:42 am

JerenSoon wrote:
Some are sleeping because of timezone (Sumoon also since he's in China).

For days without end :lol:

Even though sumoon started well on the discord, he recently adopted Customer Support's strategy of completely talking beside our questions/issues until we get too frustrated and drop the subject. Some recent examples:
  • When we complained about the cut of Gladiator Arena coins, highlighting that we had received GA coins even when GA was closed so that a reduction of coins/hour means a reduction of coins overall (contrary to what sumoon lied on this forum in the patch notes), he said "Gladiator's Arena is an upgraded version of Epic Arena, so Epic Arena needs to be closed". And that was his only reply to our concern like wtf.. everybody understands that..
  • Even though there was a universal outcry about the login chest, it took them 4 days to even respond to that topic. I was surprised they didn't just wait out the entire month and then say oh, it's too late now... Anyway, instead we got the standard "We will consider replacing a group of heroes". Great. When? Considering. We know that doesn't mean anything with Lilith. And regarding blue eggs instead of hero cards "we adjusted the bonuses on the 2nd, 20th and 30th days. Overall, this reward is better than a hero." Yea right.. blue pets are just turned into potions anyway unless they hatch as purple..

These are just two issues that universally upset every player and they don't care. So the bleak answer is: the forum is pointless, the discord is pointless. The only thing that is more frustrating than not being able to complain to a company is being able to do so but being completely ignored with bs answers like that.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Wed May 09, 2018 7:29 pm

Slyrk wrote:
JerenSoon wrote:
Some are sleeping because of timezone (Sumoon also since he's in China).

For days without end :lol:

Even though sumoon started well on the discord, he recently adopted Customer Support's strategy of completely talking beside our questions/issues until we get too frustrated and drop the subject...

These are just two issues that universally upset every player and they don't care. So the bleak answer is: the forum is pointless, the discord is pointless. The only thing that is more frustrating than not being able to complain to a company is being able to do so but being completely ignored with bs answers like that.

Yeah I'm starting to think the same writing to them is pointless they don't care, they only want you to buy every sh!t they are selling...and whales do that.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu May 17, 2018 7:25 pm

I see nothing has changed xD

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Fri May 18, 2018 9:15 am

Yep. For a few weeks now this forum is dead