leroytje22
Knight
Knight

Gladiator Arena update Request (posted On the wrong one)

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:39 pm

hello every one,

i dont know how you guys think about the new arena but in my eyes its a pride arena only.
Epic Arena Was way better atleast you got 24 hours Coins instead of 16 hours now wich is decrease of 33% on coins.( Daylie)
Also its annoying people from my/your own server can get higher ranking then you are even if they cant beat you. they will just avoid you and pick a enemy they can win from. Kinda annoying to lose rank 1 by last minute snipes and you arent even attacked :)

Suggestions to Improve the Gladi Arena:

1 First of all remove the downtime of the Arena and if not remove it then atleast give coins during the down time of the arena also.
2 Lower the Enemy Teams seen 4 out of 7 is just to much you can basicly counter the 4 teams and win wich brings no fun in my eyes.
3 Maybe Give different Coin Bonusses a hour for the different grades of Ranks for example Champions double so it wil lbe 120 A hour proffessionals 90 a hour etc.
4 Bring back Epic arena and keep Gladi arena also and then it will be more fun. then you dont have the remove old heroes from shop neither. If i am not wrong henry Said we needed a extra Reward shop to put newer heroes in wich was like 1 year ago and instead of getting 1 you remove almost the best reward shop there was besides COF and bring back a shop with 33% decrease on coins daylie .
5 Just bring back EPIC arena. ( and dont remove gladi arena Since its a PVP game mainly more arenas more fun)

if any one knows any other suggestions Please dont feel shy to respond :)

leroytje22
Knight
Knight

Re: Gladiator Arena update Request (posted On the wrong one)

Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:59 pm

OK after this last update i am even more dissapointed in Gladi Arena lol. just because you put in Vulko you nerf the coins even more ?

before update
Epic Arena 24x60= 1440 Coins a Day
Gladi arena 18x60= 1080 Coins a day

After Update
Gladi arena 42x23= 966 coins a day

it gets lower every time ? lillith trolling the players Great new content ? lolz ! :D

radiovillain
Squire
Squire

Fri May 11, 2018 3:24 am

Indeed.

The coin loss is a real kick in the pants to players. If you have the heroes to make 7 good teams and be competitive then you should receive better compensation.

Also, to add to the suggestions, how about removing the ability to knock another player down 1000 spots in one shot? Pretty obnoxious that.

Slyrk
Knight
Knight

Sat May 12, 2018 12:35 am

Late to the conversation, but we do receive coins while Gladiator's Arena is closed. One hour after it reopens, you receive the coins for the time it was shut down also. Before the annoying April update, that meant 9 hours of coins at once and now we get 2 hours of coins at 1pm PDT.

The fact that we do get coins while it's closed makes the recent cut and their explanation all the more laughable.