Rashar wrote:
I see some things haven't changed :)

Welcome back, to the "noob" fanbase lol

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Re: You should get coins back after transferring a trained pet

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:06 am

Okay fucking idiot's. In the rules it says, "after transferring pets to a different owner, the potions you used to train the pet are returned. And my game reset the 1 symbol to it's original symbol. It eventually came back.

You fuck tards dont understand what noob means. I haven't posted in awhile. Just because I posted about 1 issue that I researched doesnt mean i'm a noob. Do your fucking research before commenting.

And quacks or whatever your name is, i didn't call him a noob. Go back and open your eyes and re read the messages.

Now end of argument.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:08 am

And I play this game for fun. You guys dont need to know about my personal life. Unlike some of you i am a scholar on college and have a free ride all the way through. This is a game. Arguing over this is pointless. This forum just serves for people to rage and take their anger out on others like how we are all doing while lilith rapes our wallets.

I logged off the forum for that reason. So call me whatever you want. I just dont care anymore.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:11 am

Bayerz wrote:
Okay fucking idiot's. In the rules it says, "after transferring pets to a different owner, the potions you used to train the pet are returned. And my game reset the 1 symbol to it's original symbol. It eventually came back.

You fuck tards dont understand what noob means. I haven't posted in awhile. Just because I posted about 1 issue that I researched doesnt mean i'm a noob. Do your fucking research before commenting.

And quacks or whatever your name is, i didn't call him a noob. Go back and open your eyes and re read the messages.

Now end of argument.

Savage

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:01 am

Look i'm sorry.

But the reason I did post this is because the rules do say that. And after I transferred my purple pet from syphi to adeline, it went back to the original symbol. I had to restart the game a few times. Then it came back to normal.

I guess the real overall noob is lilith for putting in rules that dont make sense.

But yes, call me a noob or whatever. Through this game I met some cool people so I wont let random people on a forum get me down. They attack other players as well.

For anyone who hates me i'm sorry. You can continue to hate me but I am apologizing for anything that I have done to upset any of you. I kept myself off of the forum for awhile because I upset some people. And keeping away from this abandoned forum is helping me. It's just other players helping other players on here and lilith staff is no where to be found.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:23 am

Bayerz wrote:
Look i'm sorry.

But the reason I did post this is because the rules do say that. And after I transferred my purple pet from syphi to adeline, it went back to the original symbol. I had to restart the game a few times. Then it came back to normal.

I guess the real overall noob is lilith for putting in rules that dont make sense.

But yes, call me a noob or whatever. Through this game I met some cool people so I wont let random people on a forum get me down. They attack other players as well.

For anyone who hates me i'm sorry. You can continue to hate me but I am apologizing for anything that I have done to upset any of you. I kept myself off of the forum for awhile because I upset some people. And keeping away from this abandoned forum is helping me. It's just other players helping other players on here and lilith staff is no where to be found.

I never said I hate u though :P *punches on shoulder* bruh, don't worry too much about it

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:42 am

I would of deleted this thread after I realized it but lilith never put a delete button....
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE