ElakaGurkan
Squire
Squire

9 updates to download and install EVERY time

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:38 pm

As topic says. Kind of annoying, Lilith. Can you put up a version on iTunes now so we can download it and install because since you stopped, I have to download and install every update, each and every time (basically) I start the game. It's close to 100mb now, and that pose a problem on many open wifis.

And do NOT tell me the same thing your support does that a) "delete more apps" or b) you need 1 gb free space (right after I've sent them screenshots of more than 1gb free space.

Starting to think your game doesn't pass the security requirements of Apple. Is that true?

radiovillain
Squire
Squire

Re: 9 updates to download and install EVERY time

Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:17 am

It’s iPhone’s “cleaning” system that kicks in when you lock your phone. It clears caches to free up space and I presume that it thinks the game patches are cached data. I was having this issue until I freed up some space on my phone, now it doesn’t do it.

ElakaGurkan
Squire
Squire

Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:08 pm

Thanks for your answer :) Here's my "but...":
I have almost 2 gb free space on my iPad.. this game can't really demand more than that. Support hast old me it requires 1 gb, even after I send them a picture showing I have more than 1 gb free space.
Version reverts to something .93, which I have a feeling is around the time Lilith stopped putting up new updates on appstore.

radiovillain
Squire
Squire

Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:09 am

Yeah, my phone said 2G free as well lol. I removed about 1G and it stopped downloading every time.

It’s been quite a while since SH had a full client update. Maybe we’ll see one soon that could possibly fix this obnoxious problem.