TheKingCrab
Squire
Squire

Re: Angela's Basic Attack (Deals only about 59 damage...)

Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:41 pm

Her Physical attack is 105. With no growth. Basic attacks are usually physical. If you need an example of another backline magic DPS hero try Marianna against chapter 8.1.

Hope that helps!

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:24 am

In the Chinese version this skill is described as "Pure" damage, and when they converted it over to our version, it was translated wrong. That's what i'm getting at. And her attack is supposed to do MORE damage depending on the enemy, which it does NOT do.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

cnlew
Knight
Knight

Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Bayerz wrote:
Whenever it involves a CS hero, their answer is a joke. Like she has no physical attack at all. I experimented with it and placed 3 physical attack +260 runes on her and it did nothing. Then when I went to take them off, I switched runes for 20 diamonds and it glitched and just ate my diamonds and never switched the runes!

dear Bayerz
how about experimenting to see if she is actually doing phy damage. send her into chapter 8 storm the fort and see which dragon she can kill with her punishment skill.
this is how i found dina's magic bug.

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:50 pm

cnlew wrote:
Bayerz wrote:
Whenever it involves a CS hero, their answer is a joke. Like she has no physical attack at all. I experimented with it and placed 3 physical attack +260 runes on her and it did nothing. Then when I went to take them off, I switched runes for 20 diamonds and it glitched and just ate my diamonds and never switched the runes!

dear Bayerz
how about experimenting to see if she is actually doing phy damage. send her into chapter 8 storm the fort and see which dragon she can kill with her punishment skill.

As already stated in this thread and... just I already tried this. Click the link and fast forward to the 1:13 mark. She deals physical damage to a physical immune ability

https://youtu.be/UAayOCk2yUM

I also remesseged them on Facebook and got ignored. Typical fucjing lilith.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:05 pm

cnlew wrote:
dear Bayerz

Sigh...
JerenSoon wrote:
Checked carefully and seems like it's Typo problem with it; supposed to be Pure Damage instead of Physical Damage.
Handled those to Sumoon for the typo fix.

Punishment Skill is Pure Damage Skill, not Physical Damage (Because of Typo which misunderstood players...)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

cnlew
Knight
Knight

Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:29 am

JerenSoon wrote:
cnlew wrote:
dear Bayerz

Sigh...
JerenSoon wrote:
Checked carefully and seems like it's Typo problem with it; supposed to be Pure Damage instead of Physical Damage.
Handled those to Sumoon for the typo fix.

Punishment Skill is Pure Damage Skill, not Physical Damage (Because of Typo which misunderstood players...)

what i want to know is what armor stat is used to guard against it if it is "pure" damage
the game has two types of damage and I kind of doubt lilith would code a whole new type for one skill on one hero, one hero's whole skill set maybe (like how all of larz's skills ignore armor).

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:39 pm

cnlew wrote:
what i want to know is what armor stat is used to guard against it if it is "pure" damage
the game has two types of damage and I kind of doubt lilith would code a whole new type for one skill on one hero, one hero's whole skill set maybe (like how all of larz's skills ignore armor).

Pure Damage is consider as Direct Damage (By default it ignores physical/magical immunity, and ignores armor)
Lars is consider a Hero with some pure damage dealer (Wait a minute... I think there's bunch of translation fixing need to be done...)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

radiovillain
Squire
Squire

Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:11 am

She is support, not dps. Think Ling Ling or Jasmine. You’re not going to get damage out of her that’s worth noting.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:21 am

Radio, you are clearly a noob, so don't post nonsense. She does a lot of damage in many battles.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:15 pm

How dafuq did this thread go from "basic attack" to this nonsense
Bruh Bayerz my dude run >:P