Slyrk
Knight
Knight

Infinite number of ultimates with new CS hero

Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:02 am

I'm sure this has been reported to Lilith on other channels as well but just in case: the ultimate of the new CS hero does not prevent team mates from using their ultimates, but it keeps their energy constant. Thus, ultimates of team mates can be cast without expending any energy, making it possible to cast 50 ultimates in a row. 50 Sylphi ultimates in a raid stage leads to records that can't ever be broken again, so this is something you should fix asap (preferably by tmr, emergency patch).

Does Lilith not have any beta testers?? Or do they do this on purpose, releasing crazy bugged heroes, adding some DP events and then fixing them after everybody has bought into it. Like they did with Hurok and then Petros. It makes me sick.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Re: Infinite number of ultimates with new CS hero

Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:45 am

Possible to cast 50 ultimates with just one hero....in 1:30 minutes? nah

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:27 pm

What is the point of a toon who prevents her teammates from using ult? You have a toon cock blocking her own team. How is that useful? A double agent toon.

Rainbow
Angela steals colors of all the heroes (except herself and heroes under effect of her Source skill), their energy amount cannot change and they cannot use ultimates, also all enemies receive damage. When this ultimate is active Angela gets 30% less magical and physical damage.

Slyrk
Knight
Knight

Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:14 pm

Bug has been fixed overnight. Good reaction time!

Quaky wrote:
Possible to cast 50 ultimates with just one hero....in 1:30 minutes? nah

I know it sounds like it shouldn't be, but with yesterday's bug it was. Sylphi's cast animation is 0.72 seconds so it was easily possible to cast her ultimate 50 times. Throw in Sumiko's and Driller's ultimate during every second Sylphi ult and you had some crazy scores. I've seen 14.7m against Sirpa.

BarryAllen wrote:
What is the point of a toon who prevents her teammates from using ult? You have a toon cock blocking her own team.

The point is that herself and whoever is under the Source spell are excluded. With the damage Angela does herself it would be way overpowered if she prevented only enemy heroes form gaining energy and using their ultimate. When you build a team, don't pair her with heroes that heavily rely on their ultimate like Vulko. And if you don't like that, don't get her. At least the description/translation was accurate for once.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Isn't that techically a good thing though lol
The more damage the higher the rewards

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:58 am

We fixed this one yesterday.

Scoop
Squire
Squire

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Does Lilith not have any beta testers?? Or do they do this on purpose, releasing crazy bugged heroes, adding some DP events and then fixing them after everybody has bought into it. Like they did with Hurok and then Petros. It makes me sick.

I think this is the way they do things. The lilith`s move....

BarryAllen
Baron
Baron

Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:18 am

@Slyrk...that is not the point. The whole purpose of Ult is to defeat the enemy. If that is the case maybe if Serafine goes off on a crowd she should also go off on one of her allies. Havoc is bad enough with his sacrifice bullshit but Angela needs to be fixed. What about Hurok. His power blocks 1 enemy from ULT. Maybe to balance can also block own team as well. Her design is just bad. Understand it was bugged originally but now just completely useless. Cannot find nowhere in this game that toon fits.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:10 am

I actually love her design lol

REAPER23
Knight
Knight

Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:37 am

There is an amazing team being used on my server's with incredible results. Like any team it has its ups and downs but it's been killing it in arena. The team is this.
Aldred
Flash
Gremor
Mecnana
Angela
I tried it out myself for a few days and was still able to hold number one spot in arena with it the entire time. I experienced about a 95% win rate with it. The synergy of it is very nice and gremor does some very nice work
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin