picur10
Squire
Squire

Gold mine suggestion

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:05 pm

As the description says: heroes with higher overall rating can extract resources faster. So why don't list heroes in decreasing rating order to make better choices more quickly like now? I need to use heroes presets now what is not too flexible and i must check the rating one by one..

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Gold mine suggestion

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:13 pm

You can just throw together 4 teams after giving it some thought and then save them in presets.

Make sure those 4 teams are atr the top of the list and voila...

like 16 clicks later and all 5 mines are filled, takes like less then 1 minute.

picur10
Squire
Squire

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:45 pm

Not really. To make a good preset you need to check the overall rating of many heroes. I have lot of lvl 100 heroes and the rating as the heroes are listed: 10304, 11967, 9635, 10707, 11670 and so on. Goram has the highest rating (I think) what is 47th in the heroes's list. You also have to skip all heroes what already included in the previous presets.
So did you say is it less then 1 minute? ;)

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:07 pm

No Einstein... I said making the presets take time but after that it is less then 1 minute to get 4 mines done... read man, read!

Aside from that rating is not the only factor to make sure you get the most gold out of it, the other variable is being plundered...

And while a 7 star awakened dokras might be great in terms of rating I rather have my 5 star petros on my team... so ratring is not everything.

Also it is better to have a good defence with a good synergized team so you get defence wins, which turn into more gold when you do plunders.

So am I sorry to say that even IF they implement your suggestion it doesn't change anything.

rhaaalovely
Knight
Knight

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:33 pm

I agree with picur10 because the ratings change with upgrades you do, like star promotions, awakenings, runes, pets (and their ability level)...
so this is an everchanging thing, therefore listing heroes in decreasing rating order would be helpful!

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:11 am

It is plain stupid. Rashar already explained why. You must be like those who think they are the shit for beating a team with 15K over yours... heroes are important, not rating.

rhaaalovely
Knight
Knight

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:00 pm

And I personaly think that rating and heroes matter... So having this feature would make my life easier to build the right teams...
No need to call me stupid for that.
Thanks beforehand, and have a good life.

picur10
Squire
Squire

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:29 am

Dear Rashad! First thanks for your help. I don't check how much money I lose if I cant defend my mine, so I just calculate with rating. if you don't use the default screen in the mine why do you care the order of heroes? At last: forget your right hand, get a girlfriend (or boyfriend and dont know what do you prefer ;) ) and you won't be so frustrated. :roll:

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:42 am

So because your reasoning was proven invalid you feel that you should try to make some personal insults/joke while even misspelling my name? Well, fair enough, I can live with that.

However if you make a case you cannot just ignore things you do not like when trying to solve the problem. LIke I already pointed out it is not a simple case of higher rating = more gold. Team synergy, defensive wins and being plundered are other variables. The fact you missed my point entirely or choose deliberately not to see it shows that you haven't given it much thought, don't care or maybe ignorance really is bliss.

On the point of why do I care about the order of heroes... well I don't because there are 20 presets (I could use 20 more though) and I use 4 presets for mines and then like 5-6 for raid setups and the other ones for hol setups. So I am not really scrolling for ages to get my teams together, all of them are saved in my preset teams. So basicly aside from it might be looking better to order heroes in BR, it is only a quality of life imrpovement... if it can be called an improvement even.

Even if it was a great idea, this should not be on their agenda as a priority. If they choose to do something similiar they might aswell make the player put the heroes into any order they want. That way everybody is happy and then it still should not be on top of their prioriy list.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:06 pm

Brah, ya'll overthinking too much,
just f'in put random 5 heroes on both 4 mines and get random nr of exp or coins simple lmfao, fuuuu the ratings "the higher the rating the faster you can collect resources" yeah yeah as said it is all random anyway