Re: Language

Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:54 am

Anladım

Kayn
Squire
Squire

Re: hengli

Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:00 am

So if you find another suggestion, you can not bring Turkish language ...
We have learned a little more than what we are going to do in other parts of the world except heroic talents, such as the dungeon of the union or the mine, but we can not fully translate her talents. Why do not you open up a YouTube channel and show your hero skills in video? But by opening any dungeon section and fighting against bots, you can make it easier for us to do so, especially if you make a Hero Presentation, thanks to YouTube. Have a nice day

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:03 am

Please only write posts in english.

There are tutorials for heroic talents and hero skills. For heroes there are always videos posted by players on youtube.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:06 am

hengli wrote:
Please only write posts in english.

There are tutorials for heroic talents and hero skills. For heroes there are always videos posted by players on youtube.

There are no OFFICIAL tutorials for that. And by tutorials I mean description of what they actually do. I asked this since it came out on November (?) 2016 and you still can't make it available. You asked for a stupid poll, I made it, many voted yes, and still no actual GOOD descriptions, everything is always let to imagination.

Kayn
Squire
Squire

Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:13 am

Absolutely, it is not dealt with at all. YouTube channels need to be official, actors. There must be an official Soul Hunters channel, and there are many people who play this game that explain the talents of the champions.