Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Re: Vip 10+ players do NOT f*cking want the CoF nightmare event!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:36 pm

Normal COF should be x2 while nightmare is x1 ..... Making Normal x1 is forcing players to go to nightmare that they cant beat. Also the fact that ever server merge we as the players get weaker because we are going against older guilds which makes COF nightmare even more so impossible.

DemonsHead
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:19 pm

True true

REAPER23
Knight
Knight

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:28 pm

To me COF is an annoying every day task that I absolutely dread doing. I have to talk myself up just to do it lol. Granted it only takes me about 10-12 minutes to run through it, I still despise having to do it for my gold (only reason I do it). This nightmare mode, although completely doable, just makes the process that much more annoying. Im VIP 15 and would much rather just stay with the normal mode 1x and the second time sweep. Please, do away with the nightmare mode or for those who do choose to stay on normal mode (and are VIP 10 and above) please allow them the 2x go through still. Listen to the players. Nobody wants this bullshit.
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin

DemonsHead
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:57 pm

2 days and event finally gone:D Feel much better:)

rhaaalovely
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:38 pm

except now with normal COF we are not receiving the same gold as before (2x)... I've read it was actually a bug but I couldn't find where it was stated, nor where it is explained that it will be "corrected". the permanent double coins was what made me forget (for a while) to quit this game...

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:55 pm

Game is only going down anyway... xmas rewards events and new years events are clearly showing that xD purchases of upto 400 bucks... with shitty mundane rewards xD Not that I would spend it if I had the money... but still :)

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:38 am

Lol I agree. This nightmare shit is worthless and all "HeNjLI" can do is pass on the request to the team... i bet it gwts irngored after that
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:07 pm

BUMPERINO, seeing as the devs have peanuts for brains and as usual Hengli is mister empty promise I sadly have to necro this old thread.

And once again I have to ask WHY THE FUCK DO YOU DO THIS US!!!!!!!??????? We do not want this stupid nightmare event... we said it so many times you morons... why don't you get it into those thick moneygrabbing greedy greasy scamming skulls of yours...

You do understand that just doing a double coin event would make everyone happy... and yet you show no signs of understanding your community... you have a ghost as communications manager as he does not communicate but only makes empty promises.... and the devs themselves well they can't even program easy stuff...

STOP GIVING US THESE EVENTS.... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! You're not doing us a favour... this event is fucking hell because all the magic toons who are already fucking useless because of all the divers in the arenas do not regenerate energy and that is their biggest asset... they have so many ultimates that you can force your way through a lot of setups in normal mode.

Once again you do not give the players a choise... THEY HAVE TO DO NIGHTMARE SHIT GARBAGE MODE... I am 100% fine with doing 2x normal mode... no problem at all... BUT YOU GIVE ME NO CHOISE... so I have to rant and get angry again on this dead forum... because it's either this or I send my 90 dollar mouse flying... and I have to vent my anger somehow...

So please, stop giving us this shitty event... we have said since the 1st time the event came up... players hate it....and I do not see why you guys won't get it into those thick skulls.

Rest assured that since you're forgetting to fix things I will forget to spend... I am sure steam games like slay the spire, battle chasers nightwar and going back to World of warcraft and Hearthstone are much better options...in fact it's where my big bucks went the last few months... you got 3.09 euro per month... it used to be more... but hey... if you give us this shitstorm then you have to PROOF us that you can do better or else the money well will dry up...

So once again a big fuck you! to the players but here is my FUCK YOU! right back.

rhaaalovely
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:09 pm

Totally true. Playing normal COF is already a burden. Nightmare mode is just freaking annoying. Who would do that to their beloved customers??

Scoop
Squire
Squire

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:50 am

Please stop this shitty event, its really annoying, or at least improve the rewards