Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: FREAKING LOWER 17!!!!

Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:11 am

Maybe someone find this useful stage 3 mirielle taurus sylphi jasmine sarya
No screenshot about 4th stage but I used sarya sylphi nylia Taurus jasmine
Last edited by Reggelt on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:53 am

Nothing special is needed, just timing and those heroes what named already.
https://imgur.com/a/cnEXA

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:29 am

Thank you guys lol my Sumiko is like 3 stars lv 18... Lol I never worked in her but will start. But those scorpion things... he hurried himself underground and ever attack dealt 17K damage and just 1 alone killed my team! But who should I replace after I get Sumiko up?

All heros are awakened (that can be) and all are fully enchanted O+2 and the ones who are awakened have runes equipped (all precious) and all but 1 (has purple pet Sylphi) have blue pets...

Radulf 7 Stars
Sylphi 6 Stars
Goram 6 Stars
Nyla 6 Stars
Ezio 7 Stars

And for people who have Ezio... he outstands the battle and helps so so much!
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:30 am

@Hegli this chapter won't be so hard if we all worked together and shared out teams! Can you possible make a posted thread somewhere for players to post their teams and to help others out with 17? But for most people defiantly heroic... it does need some adjusting!
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Bayerz wrote:
Thank you guys lol my Sumiko is like 3 stars lv 18... Lol I never worked in her but will start. But those scorpion things... he hurried himself underground and ever attack dealt 17K damage and just 1 alone killed my team! But who should I replace after I get Sumiko up?

All heros are awakened (that can be) and all are fully enchanted O+2 and the ones who are awakened have runes equipped (all precious) and all but 1 (has purple pet Sylphi) have blue pets...

Radulf 7 Stars
Sylphi 6 Stars
Goram 6 Stars
Nyla 6 Stars
Ezio 7 Stars

And for people who have Ezio... he outstands the battle and helps so so much!

Try replacing radulf and nilya. Garrick does well (7 star) and nilya for taurus or vulko if u got. Taurus will counter the Catapult.

Also dont use ur ultimates like crazy in early waves. Sometimes u need to save them to block the opening of the heroes in the next wave.

Slyrk
Knight
Knight

Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:36 am

If you have Goram and Sylphi, I can vouch for Goram, Taurus, Sylphi, Jasmine, and Lingling. Lingling and Jasmine do the healing (optimally, use Jasmine's healing on Lingling's boost). Jasmine and Taurus are essential for interrupts, so it is necessary to time them right. Got most stages to 3* with this team at lvl 95, O+1, 3* enchants, no runes or pets. For some stages I have also used awakened Garrick instead of Lingling and Hurok/aw Octo for Taurus if you have access to either of those. I didn't take screenshots back then, so I can't provide those (but if you care for screenshots at lvl 100, O+2, with pets and runes, I could create those). But as SFRpro says, it's important to use your ultimates at the right moment; auto-battle certainly won't do.