Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Re: FREAKING LOWER 17!!!!

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:44 am

And the only thing Lilith will test is to see how they can do nothing! When Ezio attacks my team and deals 30,000 per hit and unleashes 3 unlimites and Malrath heals himself over and over again by 100K+ points... and the backline shooters deal 17K+ damage and have the health of a HOL person... that means something needs to be done. Lilith team of 7 star with everything maxed out plus additional support they can add... they will just do the same thing. And what did they all lower exactly?? Hengli, I'll believe they lowered it when I see the stats.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:10 am

I don't know if it is an issue with your Server Bayerz as I completed Ch17 Normal 3starred all chapters at early lv95 and it wasn't thaaat difficult and completed Heroic mode at late Lv95. I used almost same combinations as you..i removed sylphi sometimes for Octo. less stars (5_6) and not maxed out. Though Heroic was extremely difficult lol.

Maybe something with your server. No idea

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:32 pm

@lvl 96 almost 3 star at all stages. Only some essence stage which have 2 star, but I still dont mind that. So I dont know what you do or not but its doable.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:52 pm

Nady wrote:
@lvl 96 almost 3 star at all stages. Only some essence stage which have 2 star, but I still dont mind that. So I dont know what you do or not but its doable.

Doable, not impossible... yeah yeah we know that... share your teams to help people because saying that you cleared it and it's doable does nothing... there is no context either... are you vip0 or vip15... are you runing through with Leon Gale and Mortus or ar eyou using 6 star plus vulkos petrosi etc.

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:03 am

But the overall point of this isn't just to lower 17. It's to get Lilith to listen to it's gamers! This would be such a great game if they just listened to us!
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:56 am

Bayerz wrote:
But the overall point of this isn't just to lower 17. It's to get Lilith to listen to it's gamers! This would be such a great game if they just listened to us!

If it's not to lower Chapter 17 it's about what? It's exactly what you've been asking in 20 different topics.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:00 am

Rashar wrote:
Nady wrote:

Doable, not impossible... yeah yeah we know that... share your teams to help people because saying that you cleared it and it's doable does nothing... there is no context either... are you vip0 or vip15... are you runing through with Leon Gale and Mortus or ar eyou using 6 star plus vulkos petrosi etc.

If you ever care about my writings you know that already I dont spend in this game, im a Vip 1 from a Rayman purchase. I dont have Vulko. Mostly used Tsuki 4 * Malrath 6*(not aw) Goram 3*(aw) Sylphy 4*(aw) Sumiko 5*(aw) Garrick 6*(aw) Salus 5*(aw) Tareth 6* Morfir 4*(aw) Ling 5*(O+1 with 0 items) I figured out myself the teams with 0 help. Make teams with those heroes and find out which work. Did you shared your team to help him? In other topic I did already.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:52 am

I'm vip8 lvl99 I don't have petros I have 3*Orkon vulko goram I can't kill mini xanos I'm doing normal! Not heroic! My guild can't even open last raid because almost nobody can finish this chapter and it opens after lvl95 only place where u can get eggs only place where u can get shitty rune essence.... What the f* is wrong with u people who wrote I like challenge...don't lower the chapter?! If u like challenge that much why did u buy 7*goram petros and every op hero?!
So yeah it's ridiculously hard fix it Lilith!

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:42 pm

Clearly what I just stated. Yes, like I said, it was about 17 but besides 17 and lowering it, it shows how much your staff doesn't listen to us players. Many of us can beg and ask Many, many times, and a lot of us AGREE to lower 17, but you guys claim that 17 WAS lowered, but notrhing in it was released and even Worst F stated he had a hard time! And look at all the heros he had! And to further my point about support, he spends so much money in the game and he is treated like garbage at times!
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Nady
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:37 pm

Any of you even read some reply? If someone have hard time in normal mode, then change team comp. Lot of people answered heroes with succes but seems like they just got ignored. Oh and yes Malrath able to deal with the chapter where the mini Xanos stage started until the last stage. Not 7* Petros or Goram... a Simple 6* Malrath lvl96 w/o academy or awaken. Was player who did it at 95. Then I dont think Lilith must change it. 95 is still far with stats from an endgame player. Maybe needed luck for 3* but to finish it even at 1* its not as impossible as you mentioned.