SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Re: FREAKING LOWER 17!!!!

Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Rashar wrote:
4k dias for a 6 star... it becomes more unbelieveable by the day now.

Also you suggest alternative ways but never come with suggestions... making those statements empty.

It is fne that you are spending money and therefore having an easier time with game content, but dont try to make it look like it's natural...
Having better heroes by having more monay and thus clearing more content does not equal making you a better player nor does it mean that the content is balanced right.

Don't get me wrong I cleared this ages ago... I made a ton of posts about it but at level 94/95 the normal person does not stand a chance to clear it. Once they reach the 4 mini xanos they will be stuck untill the have the right heroes geared up.

Back then I think I used goram hurok sylphi jasmine and lingling which was already disputed due to sylphi and goram being pretty much pay to win heroes, not to mention hurok who even though a box hero not many free players have a ton of a "free" gems. Stage 7 I had to replace lingling with Taurus if I recall correctly and this was the team that 3 starred it all for me when I was level 98.

My goram and sylphi were 3 stars at the time, hurok 4, taurus 7, jasmine 6 and lingling 6. It still took a ton of retries but sure.

Dont get me wrong though, but maybe due to the amount you spend its hard for you to see how people would normally have to do this...

Yes 4k diamonds for 6 stars. It's up to you to believe or not or to be stubborn. This game has rng and not everyone will have same odds. E.g. i could not even get gremor as I was unlucky. So yeah if i had to put money to play i woukd have bought a shit ton of gems and get every hero to 7 stars. Don't get me wrong also, you should simply stop trying to make people who spend portayed as whales or like worse off player.

And it should not lower for another reason because it is not meant to be competed on day 1. There is way to go until lv100. Otherwise you would have people complaining there is no content.

As I said, i could not complete heroic, doesn't mean i start creating posts to make heroic easier. I just need to be patient. OR if i was spending a fortune, i wud have bought all those diamonds shop orange items, starr up all my heroes to 7 stars through CS or DPB event going on, and just clear it.

I still remember that Guy Baboom could NOT complete the tower despite being the no1 spender in this whole game. So to me, I do not find your argument bashing each and evrytime those who decided to be whatever vip level or spend some money on this game (even you do), plausible.

And yes, you also said empty statement the first time i posted here, then you say you stood corrected yet found an excuse it on "spending". Ill post screenshot of the alternatives later when i have time.

Again No, I do not find it neccesary to further lower Ch17. There is up to lv100 to complete it.

EDIT: here is my empty statement. Free heroes. Same stage. No Vulko, no sarya, no goram...also all these heroes except sylphi is only o+1...only signature item enchanted for the awk. The orange items not even enchanted in any of them. Dunno what excuse you will sing now. Anyway. See below.

I did not spend a single diamond to get any of these heroes. The 3 precious stones on sylphi : 3 gaia stones were given free through rewards. Plus am not even counting the x4 gaia framents u get free everyday.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:15 pm

Now were talking :)

Hey man I do not bash on whales or spender, like I said... spend however how much u want. Over the year and a half I been playing this game I also made it to vip 12.

If you want to spend a lot do so, if not and want the f2p challenge, fine aswell :)

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:58 pm

Rashar wrote:
Now were talking :)

Hey man I do not bash on whales or spender, like I said... spend however how much u want. Over the year and a half I been playing this game I also made it to vip 12.

If you want to spend a lot do so, if not and want the f2p challenge, fine aswell :)

Surely I mentioned the bash part cuz you seemed to be linking the success of ch17 based on spending in ur initial reply which was not true. Like I said it is not about spending as you could see f2p also its done. what where and when to spend..plus when to use the ultimates...e.g. In that stage i saved sumiko ult at 1/3 so it can counter the opening on 2/3..then by the time 2/3 ends and final wave i got another full ultimate. You could give the same amount of resources to 2 people, yet you get two different performance :)

Cheers man.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:20 am

P2W and F2P concentrates on 2 different heroes. If f2p play mix and get 3 stars only heroes it's pointless. They should be concentrating on f2p heroes instead. I seen many f2p members that don't have 7star heros and question what they are doing wrong.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:46 am

Actually they already made a lot easier they gave us more gold in COF that really will boost up progress and also pets as well. Don't tell me pets are hard to get. Not even level 100 and I have 7 blue pets and 9 green

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:23 am

getting pets is just being lucky and also depends on how many stamina resets you do, so indirectly its linked to spending diamonds. Because I am sure you do more then 2-5 stamina rebuys per day.

pet food has become extremely rare and just equipping a blue or green pet is like a 1.5% on the 2 main growth stats which can be as low as just adding 63 hitpoints for example.

The extra gold in cof is nice, but it doesn't cover the costs of pet skills/goram sylphi ss by a longshot, but it's a start.

On many occasions its not about the star level from pets either, it is still better to have a 3 star goram in HoL then have no goram or use a 7 star petros in hol. Petros will get roflstomparseraped whereas a 3 star goram will be the man.

The biggest issue is that lilith has been cheesing and being slow with releasing the CS heroes to shops... in the past on average a month or 4 would see heroes released for purchase in the shops. With sylphi and goram they already went the gold route... which is exceptionally cheesy. They are just milking the p2w model to its fullest.

As another example try hol without goram and youll see that on 5/8 bosses you might aswell use automode.

Also f2p people with 3* cs heroes arent really f2p we seem to have a different understanding of p2w and f2p. If you spend 0 per month then its more or less understandable you'll have a hard time.

But especially the last months it has become a thing where if you dont have atleast 5* cs you hardly dent anything. The powercreep is stronger then ever. Content is not balanced on the people who are f2p. Content seems to be balanced on people who are expected to average like 120-ish bucks per month.

Aslong as you can keep up with having 5* cs heroes everything will be fine at every step of the way. heroes with abilities tied to star levels and pets who are also linked to star level will increase the gap.

A 3 star rayman with a mika is so much weaker then a 7 star rayman with a mika... they are not even on the same worlds anymore.

The gap is getting bigger and the game is losing many players, eventually the game will become whale wars. Cof is a great example of that... I have no idea about your level, but there will come a time where most of the server has caught up to you and all you fight are petros vulko orkon hurok teams in cof. I have no idea about your level but you sound like one of the top spenders on your servers, so a lot of the issues that many players have are things you won't notice.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:35 am

I think I already said it but I asked them before to test chapter 17, will ask again to see if they think it's necessary or not to make changes to it.

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:24 am

Giving me a warning? But oh well, I fixed it. And I didn't create 30 topics. It was more so like 7. And half of them doubled due to the forums fault. Everything in the game needs to be improved. Hengli, I know you just work for Lilith so it's not your fault. The owner of the game has a lot to think and do and it's ridiculous. And also, @Hengli, did you get my private message about my server. There is so little people playing on it now.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

hengli

Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:34 am

Bayerz wrote:
Giving me a warning? But oh well, I fixed it. And I didn't create 30 topics. It was more so like 7. And half of them doubled due to the forums fault. Everything in the game needs to be improved. Hengli, I know you just work for Lilith so it's not your fault. The owner of the game has a lot to think and do and it's ridiculous. And also, @Hengli, did you get my private message about my server. There is so little people playing on it now.

You created like 7-8 topics with the same subject, different content and want me to believe it's because of a forum issue? Please...

I sent your server info to the team and they will check it.

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:25 pm

No, I wasn't saying that. Some had the same content. So don't Please me. But like I said, I changed them. If I get banned from it, it's not an issue. It'll just help me not play this game anymore.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE