divino
Baron
Baron

Stop Turboretarded

Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:19 pm

Hello guys, i bet everyone of you have a turboretarded in your guild.

Whats a turboretarded, its a player who keeps rushing low level raids, not matter how many times you say to your member they dont do low level raids, and leave them for the low level members to do their dailies and have some fun, you open a low lvl raid and in a couple of days is completed, thats turboretarded, hes turbo and hes retarded cause is selfish and cannot follow simple orders.

Make the game allow the Master and elders know the damage done by each member in each stage, so if they see a lvl 100 rushing a low lvl raid they can give turboretarded a warning then a kick.

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Stop Turboretarded

Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:08 am

I might agree for this one (specially when we can't even detect Guildmates damage rank with recent updates)

If they can change the Damage Rank within Guild; Elders and Leader can detect it

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Slyrk
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:01 am

I agree with this; and I would even go so far as to say not only elders should see the damage done but everybody in the guild should see it (maybe in the guild log or so). Since people would know everybody can see it, they would control themselves.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:09 am

Will send the suggestion to the team.

Shri879
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:36 pm

hengli wrote:
Will send the suggestion to the team.

If possible implement the same before new year. So we can enjoy the new gw from new year.

Unity
Knight
Knight

Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 pm

I would also suggest the ability to allow/deny a user's hitting rights. Say the guild will only allow high leveled users to attack Chapters 16 and 17. When a user tries to access the lower levels, they will get a message saying something like "You are not allowed to raid this chapter."

But therein presents a few problems:

1. What if Chapters 16 and 17 are not open or already completed when the lower chapters are opened only to lower levels? One of the required dailies is for the player to visit any two chapters in Raid mode, with the rewards being Gaia stone fragments and guild coins. If those chapters are closed or already completed by other players, the user will be left out. I've experienced such situations where a chapter I wanted to participate in was already completed, and if this new concept is set in place, I will be out some guild coins and Gaia stones, not to mention gold.

2. What if the game crashes when you enter a raid chapter? See this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZolV79nllc/

Basically, that above bug has hindered my gaming experience greatly. I lost out on hundreds of thousands of gold, the chance to claim items, and the possibility of getting the last hit on the Final Boss and bonus. I've actually sent a complaint to customer support about this issue. Unfortunately, because my device is really old, there will be no fixes planned, but maybe you can help future users from the same fate I had.

I would suggest some compensation in the form of gold and guild coins in conjunction with the new rules. An acknowledgement of the daily (automatic completion) may also be in play.