ClickHere
Squire
Squire

New Hero - Mei

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:57 pm

Am I nerves? " Yes, very because I don't usually do these thing very often (posting my Art) and I don't know if I'm gonna like it in the furture anyway enough with that and let on it to should we?"
Oh and yes one thing, I am like old fashion with color pencil and papers. I don't know how to draw using the computer/Ipad so please don't judge.
@hengli

https://m.imgur.com/a/MPXLh
"Sorry all, don't know why the picture isn't showing up. Like I said this is my first time and just learning to use these thing"

Mei-
" Keep calm? I am calm"
" Come closer would you?"

Front Line TANK: Beside transforming into a giant viper, Mei have variety of Crowd Control to strength her team advantage.

- Ultimate Ability
Mei fearlessly smash the enemies on the front line with her snake-like tail. Damaging and stun them while lower their Physical Armor.

- Unlocks with Green Fusion
Fast like viper, Mei rapidly increase her Attack Speed and Life Steal.

- Unlocks with Blue Fusion
Mei swing her tail onto the enemies, knocking them back.

- Unlocks with Purple Fusion
Upon reaching 50% health, Mei transform into a giant viper increase in Health and both Armor. While in viper form and being hit with Physical Attack, Mei recover some of her Health back.

I'm not very good at naming things so if you guy want to help me out, that would be AWESOME!

Chari
Knight
Knight

Re: New Hero - Mei

Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:59 am

I really think that what you are doing is awesome and love your effort, but it seems very similar to the hero sumiko

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:16 pm

We already have Sumiko and Musashi (Both are snake heroes). But your efforts are appreciated.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:27 am

ClickHere wrote:
Am I nerves? " Yes, very because I don't usually do these thing very often (posting my Art) and I don't know if I'm gonna like it in the furture anyway enough with that and let on it to should we?"
Oh and yes one thing, I am like old fashion with color pencil and papers. I don't know how to draw using the computer/Ipad so please don't judge.
@hengli

https://m.imgur.com/a/MPXLh
"Sorry all, don't know why the picture isn't showing up. Like I said this is my first time and just learning to use these thing"

Mei-
" Keep calm? I am calm"
" Come closer would you?"

Front Line TANK: Beside transforming into a giant viper, Mei have variety of Crowd Control to strength her team advantage.

- Ultimate Ability
Mei fearlessly smash the enemies on the front line with her snake-like tail. Damaging and stun them while lower their Physical Armor.

- Unlocks with Green Fusion
Fast like viper, Mei rapidly increase her Attack Speed and Life Steal.

- Unlocks with Blue Fusion
Mei swing her tail onto the enemies, knocking them back.

- Unlocks with Purple Fusion
Upon reaching 50% health, Mei transform into a giant viper increase in Health and both Armor. While in viper form and being hit with Physical Attack, Mei recover some of her Health back.

I'm not very good at naming things so if you guy want to help me out, that would be AWESOME!

Pretty cool artwork and idea man. :)
Nice job. :)