Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Suggestions

Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:04 pm

So members of my guild and I have had a discussion to make some suggestions. Here are some we came up with. Please if you agree with a suggestion, please state it in the comments. I ask the higher ups like Henji, to consider these especially the ones most people agree with.

1. When sweeping the Cruicible of Fire, for every purple chest you should recive dragon scales like the first round.

2. Have days where there are special events in certain shops like 10% off, or 20% off.

3. Instead of the Legendary Summoner, place their sometimes actually in the shop. Most of us never have any Leaves Of Valor so we save them for weeks hoping for another event.

4. Use soulstones to help enchant items.

5. Include caves in the Hero's Village. Same rules for the Coin and XP mines but for these caves have Wood and Iron and instead of diamonds that you recive, make it crystals.

6. In the Mistic Ruins change the invite Active players to Invite all. So then if active players don't help, we won't have to go back in an manually select all other players.

7. In the Summoners Circle, add an open 100 interface. So we don't have to open 10 chests then click the open 100. Sometimes it calculates the gold wrong so we have to exit and reopen another 10, then open the 100 gold chests.

8. Increase better items when opening 100 gold chests.

9. Add open 50 or 100 chest to the diamond chest. This may seem crazy, but people do save enough diamonds or buy them.

10. Have a separate chat box for the Mystic Ruin invites. The private chat gets so flooded, actual messages will disappear before we see them.

11. Have a trade section. So people can trade with other people on the server, like unwanted soul stones, items, and other equipment like wood. (This was most wanted by my guild. We have over 35 people on server 301 Kong)

So Please, vote for the ones you like and state them in the comments. You can say the numbers to shorten it up. I ask the higher ups to pay close attention to this, as many people on my server favor a lot of these improvements. Many others may like these ideas as well. So I ask, please take into consideration the most popular voted suggestions.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Suggestions

Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Bayerz wrote:
1. When sweeping the Cruicible of Fire, for every purple chest you should recive dragon scales like the first round.

Is your guild full of whales? it's fine the way it is...

Bayerz wrote:
6. In the Mistic Ruins change the invite Active players to Invite all. So then if active players don't help, we won't have to go back in an manually select all other players.

this was argued up before as well, some players have notification On for SH, so basically they will be overflooded with MR requests.

Bayerz wrote:
9. Add open 50 or 100 chest to the diamond chest. This may seem crazy, but people do save enough diamonds or buy them.

that's indeed crazy & mostly useless, i would rather that they focus on other pressing matters...

Bayerz wrote:
11. Have a trade section. So people can trade with other people on the server, like unwanted soul stones, items, and other equipment like wood. (This was most wanted by my guild. We have over 35 people on server 301 Kong)

that would destroy the entire point of grinding for items, not gonna happen.

the rest of the points are fine & good.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:01 pm

Yeah we need mines for wood iron & crystal

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:27 pm

With all do respect that is your own personal opinion. I posted this for my guild. Not for myself. It's to help the game get better that's why it's called SUGGESTIONS!
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:27 pm

And if the Mystic ruins is a issue make a separate chat for them then.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:42 am

But yes some ideas are bad and some are good. But all the higher ups need to listen to everyone in the game. This forum is a good idea for stuff. But the game needs a lot of improvement.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:13 am

Bayerz wrote:
With all do respect that is your own personal opinion. I posted this for my guild. Not for myself. It's to help the game get better that's why it's called SUGGESTIONS!

I was just pointing out some obvious problems with it, & as i said the rest of the points are fine, i would very much Love to have such features but the last few months have taught me to expect nothing from Lilith.

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:50 am

You do have a good point. They are more worried about making a couple extra bucks. That's all they want. It's hard to progress unless you spend money in the game.
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:55 pm

Bayerz wrote:
1. When sweeping the Cruicible of Fire, for every purple chest you should receive dragon scales like the first round.

For the exchange of the another round (Like what DA already implemented before)? Since your suggestion will lengthen the gap between f2p and p2w players.

Bayerz wrote:
2. Have days where there are special events in certain shops like 10% off, or 20% off.

I was hoping that one (COF, Arena, Raid). This will be good.

Bayerz wrote:
4. Use Soulstones to help enchant items.

How about the Relic Quest which requires Soulstones to forge the Relic? You will hate this later on.

Bayerz wrote:
5. Include caves in the Hero's Village. Same rules for the Coin and XP mines but for these caves have Wood and Iron and instead of diamonds that you receive, make it crystals.

I dunno if we have Trader for trade resources (Wood, Iron, Crystals) but we shall see.

Bayerz wrote:
6. In the Mystic Ruins change the invite Active players to Invite all. So then if active players don't help, we won't have to go back in an manually select all other players.

Invite All? That will flood entire chat (not good for me because blind click will make it a mess)

Bayerz wrote:
7. In the Summoners Circle, add an open 100 interface. So we don't have to open 10 chests then click the open 100. Sometimes it calculates the gold wrong so we have to exit and reopen another 10, then open the 100 gold chests.

Agreed with that (If they plan to make UI Changing, it will help)

Bayerz wrote:

Make the 100 Gold draw as example: Same price, just saving clicks.

Bayerz wrote:
10. Have a separate chat box for the Mystic Ruin invites. The private chat gets so flooded, actual messages will disappear before we see them.

I was thinking about this (Much better for this)

Bayerz wrote:

I have bad idea about Trading, but I was thinking on "Trade or Gamble" which make it better...

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:29 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
Bayerz wrote:
4. Use Soulstones to help enchant items.

How about the Relic Quest which requires Soulstones to forge the Relic? You will hate this later on.

I was wondering Jerenson, what was the rate at which new features were introduced in DoTA? we haven't seen anything real in last 6 months.