1. Awakening refreshes - cost to reset gets high quick and if you get 2 fragments every 3 sweeps it is pure luck but most of the time ratio is around 5-6 items / 12 sweeps, so 40-50%. With as fast as awakenings are released and needing 80 fragments, at that rate it takes about 2 weeks just to gain all the fragments unless spending more gems on refreshes.
2. New toons in shops - it seems as though whenever new toons are added to shops the rate they appear is really horrible. It was almost best to leave the same toon in each block. This would have guaranteed the toon on each refresh. 5 refreshes of no toon you are after and the 6th giving you 2 does not balance out the 5 useless refreshes.
3. Forging Awakened Toons - When spending gems to forge should not see a -4,0, +2. Gems should equal a positive forge and they should also equal more than +1 which seems to exist a lot. Magic attack > 200. How long and how many gems would it take to actually activate that when you are giving +1 and +2 and this applies to Guru and Legendary selections.
4. Events - it seems as though there are more events in this game that help Lilith's wallet than benefit players. At least twice a week there is some sort of purchase event yet where are all the in-game events such as double loot in guild raids or campaigns.
5. HOL - there are currently 6 bosses. Why not add a 7th boss so the HOL can be open every day. This is a fun aspect of the game so putting a limit on it makes little sense.
6. Tower of Valor - this in no way should be an event. It is enough everyday to have to grind for fragments or items for Heroes Village. Make this a permanent feature and allow it to run weekly with the idea that 5 levels opens everyday and reset it Sunday.
7. Dojo - update some of the loot in the Dojo. On the harder levels there are items such as Whispering Bow. Every guild has a dozen of those in stock because maybe 5 toons in the whole game use them.
8. Toon equipment - seems as though every toon that gets released needs Shurikens and some need like 5 for 1 color level. Is there nothing else as far as gear in the game that can be assigned. This is a list of excess fragments I have and pretty sure every other player at lvl 100 has them as well: Whispering Bow, Jupiter Hammer, Ironbark Warbow, Blade of Chaos. You make these items easy to collect and pretty much useless on most toons and even to use them as enchant material is very low.
9. Arena Rewards - for those players who have put a 2nd mortgage on their house to buy everything in the game they sit at the top of arenas everyday. Having a single reward time means the same people are at #1 everyday. Makes it pretty well useless for other players. Why not have reward times based on players timezone meaning there would be a reward window every hour. At least it would make it a little more balanced.
10. Soulstones - add more levels to campaign with additional toon SoulStones. This could be toons like Tanya, Serafine, Shirley, Bloodspear, etc. Some of the older toons. Based on setting the game at 7 stars, it should not take 6 months to a year to move a toon to 7 star.
11. COF - The loot in the chest could be improved. I have had numerous sweeps where 3 of those chests each have given me a Golden Screw. How about fragments of useful items. I would take 1-2 fragments of Shurikens over a full yellow, gray or blue item or Exp Vial.
12. Heroes Village - once a toon is equipped there should not be a charge of 1000 iron and 1000 wood to swap their skill.