XraySlasher
Squire
Squire

Re: I quit, and it is Liliths fault.

Fri May 19, 2017 1:06 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
XraySlasher wrote:
Guys, I don't want to sound rude or anything but isn't his business on what things he spend money? We can criticize this type of behaviour, spending great sum of money on mobile games but it's their choice not ours. It's like peach slappin a guy only because he is playing candy crush saga and telling him to play overwatch.

We are not telling him to stop, he can go bankrupt if he want after-all it's his life as fellow humans why do we care :P

we were only discussing whether he is or looks like a good player or not,

Oops, my bad! Didn't checked properly previous posts! Sorry!

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sat May 27, 2017 7:56 pm

divino wrote:
Zieppi wrote:
As you probably know Baboom began to play on the same server with Worst F. Right now he is 50lv. When he came into chat the first time at lv 40, he said, he bought 120 thousand diamonds (I don't remember exactly, mb more...). Here is what is happening now..

The sad thing is that he believes hes actually good and congratulates himself about the victory, when he used cheated overpowered premium heroes, its like going to boxing with a shotgun and say you won, lol i wonder how these guys brains work, well you won but i wont be proud of it because it not was your merit but your wallet merit.

1. Zeippi, 50306, join already, you are literally the only unique non mega spender not in the "Top under 10grand guild with no virgins, narcs, or snowflakes"

2. Divino, that's why I redefined victory. I have over 9000 (Lol) wins, beating 2nd place by over a 1000, and who do my maxed out hunters lose to? 3/4/5 star gorams, slyphies, and other cheap low star hunters. Seriously, besides Zem (I have 2 prime AoE teams), 99% of my loses are against them and other 200+$ teams w/ubisoft tryhards.

3. Topic creator, post a review on GameFAQs.com, metacritic will get them to change, as app store stars were bribed by in game bonuses.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sat May 27, 2017 8:09 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
divino wrote:
Zieppi wrote:
As you probably know Baboom began to play on the same server with Worst F. Right now he is 50lv. When he came into chat the first time at lv 40, he said, he bought 120 thousand diamonds (I don't remember exactly, mb more...). Here is what is happening now..

The sad thing is that he believes hes actually good and congratulates himself about the victory, when he used cheated overpowered premium heroes, its like going to boxing with a shotgun and say you won, lol i wonder how these guys brains work, well you won but i wont be proud of it because it not was your merit but your wallet merit.

I already said this before but, the two are not mutually exclusive. You can be good AND rich at the same time.
From what I have seen so far, everything seems to indicate that he is a good player.

Good players don't need to go beyond 10 cents a day. Literally his shotgun analogy if perfect. Only weak cowards need expensive guns VS unarmed.

Also, professional competitions, like the NFL have salary caps, you think there would 10+ sold out mega statiums every Sunday if the Patriots & Cowboys bought every good player? Because that's what's happening here, you get a couple tryhards ruining the game for everyone.

You think the few mega spenders I had in my casual guild left because they were strong? LOL, they left because they needed to group with other spenders to get carried.

Mr. Craft said to the press today that he is installing solar reflective panels in Foxbough to shine in the vistor's quarter back's eyes. When asked if he thought it was fair, he replied "A Chinese millionaire going by the name Lilith bought out Rodger Goddell's position as the Chairman of the NFL, that's just how business works, we intend to buy our way to another few super trophies as cheating was getting too hard."
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sat May 27, 2017 8:14 pm

XraySlasher wrote:
Guys, I don't want to sound rude or anything but isn't his business on what things he spend money? We can criticize this type of behaviour, spending great sum of money on mobile games but it's their choice not ours. It's like peach slappin a guy only because he is playing candy crush saga and telling him to play overwatch.

So if you are waiting in line in an ER for hours, about to die, it's cool if the drug addict/dealer gets to cut you in line because he slipped a the Dr a crisp rolled blue hundred? Flash passes at amusement parks, same difference. Even when I had money, I didn't do things like this, because I'm not a degenerate scumbag and see the imbalances it creates.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sat May 27, 2017 8:28 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
XraySlasher wrote:

We are not telling him to stop, he can go bankrupt if he want after-all it's his life as fellow humans why do we care :P

we were only discussing whether he is or looks like a good player or not,

No, he's not.

I was the best players on my server for awhile, because I killed everyone on my server on Vip0. That takes skill. I wrote in my signature below "retired" as I bought Vip after being the 1st lv91 non vip... Because I was leading a guild and wasn't going to be one of those joke leaders. The guild was called VIPs too, a major factor lol.

Look at it this way, one of those arcade games from the 90's.

Who's better?

Guy using 1 quarter to beat mortal kombat with Kano, or the guy who spent 5$ and used a "vip" code to use Reptile?

Street fighter fan? Replace Reptile w/Shin Akumo. Reminds me when I played SF Alpha 3 with my cuz's friend. Since I didn't have my memory card on hard, I used a naked character VS his custom beefed up S.Akuma. We each won a set. Anyone think the guy using a maxed out hidden boss character was better? Lie to me.

I can literally do this 100's of times.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun May 28, 2017 12:42 am

Vesperas wrote:
Guy using 1 quarter to beat mortal kombat with Kano, or the guy who spent 5$ and used a "vip" code to use Reptile?

What about the guy who uses 1 million dollars to beat mortal kombat times 4 million times with Kano?

You cannot conclude anything from the amount of money someone has.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sun May 28, 2017 2:07 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Vesperas wrote:

What about the guy who uses 1 million dollars to beat mortal kombat times 4 million times with Kano?

You missed the point.

1 quarter means you didn't lost.

5$ means you lost 19 times.

The person who needed less money to achieve the same goal is better.

Ever golf? Everyone finishes. Who wins? The person who got there faster.
Suppose they tie, but one guy bribed an official everytime he shanked it (Mullighan), who's better? The guy hitting solid? Or they guy who paid the win/tie? Sure, it's his money, but VSing a competitive person, that might ruin the experience.

MeetArt1fact
Knight
Knight

Sun May 28, 2017 3:47 am

Well, I have something to say, english is not my mother language so will have a lot of mistakes in my writing... I don't know for how long now, but my game lately is just not opening, u may say 'read the forum, folllow the instructions, reset, unistall, all done'... well, there's the problem... I do all the steps over and over and over, and the bug remains, do u know what is to try opening the game to paly and it simply not open, how frustrating it is? I don't want to quit the game, I won't quit the game, but I need a permanent solution to my problem, it's 12;43pm here where I am, and I am trying to log in since 10am.... yes, u read right.... I am over 10 hours trying to log in into the game, because it just don't open, and don't think that thi happened only today.... I try to log in everyday, and the only moment that I am able to enter the game is after the last refresh at 9pm that is 1am for me in Brasil, so I'm asking, please, I need help...thx

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun May 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Vesperas wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Vesperas wrote:

You missed the point.

1 quarter means you didn't lost.

5$ means you lost 19 times.

You also missed the point. You can spend 5$ and finish it 20 times.
By your logic you cannot be good at any game if you're bill gates.

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:36 pm