HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Re: I quit, and it is Liliths fault.

Fri May 12, 2017 6:15 am

First of all to Asenko i agree with you, i am at the edge myself, i don't know how long i can play this game if they keep doing these things.

LoneWolf wrote:
assenko wrote:
you don't care about your players, you don't care about the game getting better as long as it makes profit, easy buck above all else.

Well, they are a business, they do have to make a living some how. If you don't like it, don't play it. Simple.

I have never insulted anyone in this Forum, you are the forcing me to insult you right now.
anyway there are other ways to earn money, most of the successful mobile games doesn't do this to earn money.
also the "Don't play it if you Don't like it" logic is broken when you have already spent tons of money on the game, i think many other people have give you good logic already, i am saying it quite friendly "you should apologize for your non-thoughtful comment"

Zentor wrote:
Nobody cares, Baboom papa pays the devs salary.

True, still though the main problem is what the hell they do with that money, burn it away?

LoneWolf wrote:
Oh I'm sorry, I missed the part where you mentioned someone was holding a gun to your head forcing you to play this game. It's their app, not yours. They can do what they want to it. If you are bored of it, stop playing. Simple. YOU downloaded this app onto YOUR device. YOU are the one bored of it, so YOU are the one who can stop playing it. No need to rant about it.

you should really apologize for your idiotic, non-thoughtful, outrageously bad written comments, now back to your question as Deus Ex also mentioned it's their job to make an enjoyable game, and do you have any idea how much money people have invested in this game THOUSANDS OF $$ you see we have already paid for the game but instead of a good game we are getting this crappy useless game, and that is just the Money we have invested of years of Continuous Daily gameplay into this game huh what about that? we have a right to tell the game developers what we want and it's their job to do it!

LoneWolf wrote:
If you paid actual money and are now regretting it, the one person to blame is who? Yourself. You should know by now that all games loose their appeal after a while. I doubt the people are Lilith Games will be loosing any sleep over you quitting - they got what they were after from you.

Broken Logic man, BROKEN LOGIC, though you are right about one thing this game isn't worth spending money on anymore.
Also the one to be blamed is Lilith they first show you a good game (you spend on it) then instead of improving the game they put all their efforts into emprtying your wallet.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

XraySlasher
Squire
Squire

Fri May 12, 2017 7:18 am

Guys, don't jump to others throats, let's be civil about. About the whole "100 reason to quit/Lilith wants to suck our wallet dry/you have a choice to stop, P2W FTW.. and other stuff", people should be upset for additional skin ability as well the "lack" of activities, however there is always a choice to stop playing something that makes you frustrated invidual. It's his choice and he writed a good quality review however I don't understand why he created such topic. You can't just tell others "I'm quiting and you should too" because it lead to nowhere. I really don't care that he quits and I suspect that most of players have enough "I quit" spam topics here.
So instead of spaming countless topics about quiting we should spam Lilith with asking for new modes, maps, bosses, and other activities. Players should be speak as one when it comes to this situation.

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Fri May 12, 2017 7:30 am

XraySlasher wrote:
Guys, don't jump to others throats, let's be civil about. About the whole "100 reason to quit/Lilith wants to suck our wallet dry/you have a choice to stop, P2W FTW.. and other stuff", people should be upset for additional skin ability as well the "lack" of activities, however there is always a choice to stop playing something that makes you frustrated invidual. It's his choice and he writed a good quality review however I don't understand why he created such topic. You can't just tell others "I'm quiting and you should too" because it lead to nowhere. I really don't care that he quits and I suspect that most of players have enough "I quit" spam topics here.
So instead of spaming countless topics about quiting we should spam Lilith with asking for new modes, maps, bosses, and other activities. Players should be speak as one when it comes to this situation.

I do understand why he created the topic. First of all its a well written well constructed topic, with good quality content. He shares his motives for quiting and quite nicely portraits the current state of the game. The post is not toxic or insulting its simply well written.

Next to why I think the topic is important. If he did nothing but quit playing then others would not know why he quit, what is the problem that made his decision. By posting about it he makes other players as well as devs (hopefully) aware of why they lost a co-player / customer. As he is VIP 15 its even more important as obviously they just lost a big contributor to their paycheks.

In the days of internet people seem to think that nobody should care about anybody. Its typical thinking and its wrong. The communities are there for the feeling of cooperation, bonding and learning from each other. The best massive games are those that have good vibrant communities behind.

And lastly if you see so many negative posts and so many criticism, you should really ask yourself if the game is heading into the right direction. I do admit that a lot of people on the internet whine for the sake of whining, but the OP is not one of them as his post was spot on and well written.

XraySlasher
Squire
Squire

Fri May 12, 2017 7:50 am

Taegus wrote:
XraySlasher wrote:

I do understand why he created the topic. First of all its a well written well constructed topic, with good quality content. He shares his motives for quiting and quite nicely portraits the current state of the game. The post is not toxic or insulting its simply well written.

Next to why I think the topic is important. If he did nothing but quit playing then others would not know why he quit, what is the problem that made his decision. By posting about it he makes other players as well as devs (hopefully) aware of why they lost a co-player / customer. As he is VIP 15 its even more important as obviously they just lost a big contributor to their paycheks.

In the days of internet people seem to think that nobody should care about anybody. Its typical thinking and its wrong. The communities are there for the feeling of cooperation, bonding and learning from each other. The best massive games are those that have good vibrant communities behind.

And lastly if you see so many negative posts and so many criticism, you should really ask yourself if the game is heading into the right direction. I do admit that a lot of people on the internet whine for the sake of whining, but the OP is not one of them as his post was spot on and well written.

Well he could named the topic different, "I quit and its lilith fault" is somehow... well, rather not good for such good lenghty post. I'm aware that the game is heading in wrong turn but also we should include good changes with updates (except the internet network errors, they make a massive headache), we cannot simply ignore them. I would rather see us, as community giving feedback, pointing problems and wrong directions and praising good things, the more people will have united voice in such matters would impact greatly on Lilith. Also about the nobody should care about anybody problem, it's becoming a menace in real life but I think it shouldn't be applied to random topics in forums, just my opinion.

assenko
Knight
Knight

Fri May 12, 2017 8:05 pm

It's quite nice to see good, constructive replies to a post for a change. Thank you everyone for sharing and understanding my position. Yes, I do agree that post title is a bit pretentious, but I was quite mellow and disappointed at a time.

assenko
Knight
Knight

Fri May 12, 2017 9:02 pm

XraySlasher wrote:
Well he could named the topic different, "I quit and its lilith fault" is somehow... well, rather not good for such good lenghty post. I'm aware that the game is heading in wrong turn but also we should include good changes with updates (except the internet network errors, they make a massive headache), we cannot simply ignore them. I would rather see us, as community giving feedback, pointing problems and wrong directions and praising good things, the more people will have united voice in such matters would impact greatly on Lilith. Also about the nobody should care about anybody problem, it's becoming a menace in real life but I think it shouldn't be applied to random topics in forums, just my opinion.

I don't know if you are or were a part of official vip11+ chat in Line app, but being there I can assure you that we, as a community pointed out every existing bug, or flaw, as well as good things that happened to the game, numerous times. The point that you seem to miss is that the game is not getting improved at a pace we would like to see. Nowhere close to it. And even when, if ever, it gets an improvement in form of any sort of update it ends up to be either extremely lackluster or bugged to the state of not being playable. So in the end many of the players have a feeling that their feedback is null and void, not getting through to anybody ever. As to the topic of "quit the game if you don't like it"... I did support the game with my cash, a lot of it, because I loved it. Hell, I still think that the game at it's base is an amazing product. Yet the lack of showing interest from the developer company and the current state of a pace towards improvement just kills any and all desire to spend or play the product. I'm not telling anyone they should quit, i'm voicing my opinion on what is wrong, what should be fixed, that the direction Lilith has taken is corrupt and it will bring only suffering, more complaints and will hurt the game and the community. And while I may not come back to play Soul Hunters ever again, I would very much like to see steps towards improvement being taken for the sake of the rest of the community.

Floppybeef
Squire
Squire

Sat May 13, 2017 12:11 am

Taegus wrote:
First of all its a well written well constructed topic, with good quality content. He shares his motives for quiting and quite nicely portraits the current state of the game. The post is not toxic or insulting its simply well written.

Haha you can't be serious. Did we even read the same post?

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sat May 13, 2017 3:55 am

Floppybeef wrote:
Taegus wrote:
First of all its a well written well constructed topic, with good quality content. He shares his motives for quiting and quite nicely portraits the current state of the game. The post is not toxic or insulting its simply well written.

Hey Floppybeef it seems like you have an account here as well.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Taegus
Baron
Baron

Sat May 13, 2017 5:58 am

Floppybeef wrote:
Taegus wrote:

Care to elaborate :D.

KingSlayerII
Squire
Squire

Sat May 13, 2017 2:27 pm

Take a look into my post called "game's direction survey" i made a survey about some problems like the ones that you are talking here, give it some support and maybe we will be able to make them stop destroying that game