In what aspects of the game do you think that Lilith Games should work more?

1-I think that the pay to win policy is ok
1 (2%)
2-I'd improve the balance of the game
10 (16%)
3-I'd work more to fix the connection problems.
6 (10%)
4-I'd like to see more new heros
3 (5%)
5-I think that the awakenings fix the balance problems
3 (5%)
6-I like the VIP heros and i want them overpowered
3 (5%)
7-I like the events where you have to pay 100 Dolars/Euros to complete them
2 (3%)
8-It's ok. For me the game should continue like now
No votes
9-I don't understand that, in a battle game, heros are unbalanced
5 (8%)
10-I think that each hero has its pros and cons and they are balanced
1 (2%)
11-I'd like to see more hero's skins
6 (10%)
i like to pay for extra abilities to my heros
3 (5%)
12-I think this game would be better if i could be more competitive spending less money on it
7 (11%)
13-I think that the prices of things in this game are abusive
11 (18%)

Total votes: 61

KingSlayerII
Squire
Squire

Game's direction Survey

Thu May 11, 2017 4:47 pm

First of all I am from Spain so sorry for my English

I'd like to create this post just because of the answers that Lilith's staff gave to me.

Everyday many of us give to Lilith Games thousands of Dolars or Euros purchasing diamonds, improving our VIP level (a system where you pay to be able to expend more everyday), completing the events of 100 Dolars or Euros, buying skins (Gale), buying and maxing overpowered and unbalanced heros (Orkon,Goram,Sylphi, Ezio, PoP)and from today 11/05 we also pay for giving new abilities to our heros (Firehawk's Radiand Wings)

For all of that Lilith is getting a lot of money from us, the active players and it's true that you don't need to pay to play this game but it seriously affects your improvement and the majority of players that don't want to pay abandon the game because of the unbalance and the big amounts of money needed to be competitive.

That's why i would like to ask you about the direction that, for you, Soul Hunters Should take:

You can mark as many initiatives you support and i hope Lilith Games will take it into consideration as they say in their messages.

If you think that are some things that i've forget please post them into the comments

FoxHound
Knight
Knight

Re: Game's direction Survey

Thu May 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Well.. For me, as a Free player, I understand the policy of using money to improve and support a game, but when it comes to compare the F2P vs VIP living in peace on the same server.. that's the problem, having Heroes like Firehawks with a 5th skills owned by money.. I would like to say that it's far too abusive. Because you're taking existing heroes, heroes that almost everyone have (or can obtain with no problems) and giving more power with money, that's not the way it should be. The VIP heroes are ok, even if they are..somehow.. OP, because even if they are, you always can beat then with a variety of diffrent heroes and working hard on they (heroes Ville, enchanment, etc)

PD. I'm from Venezuela, so I can relate the english problem hahaha.

HunteR
Squire
Squire

Thu May 11, 2017 5:17 pm

i made an extra account to vote what i would like...

Kablizzy
Squire
Squire

Thu May 11, 2017 5:20 pm

I guess my question to any dissenter would be this: If you're not paying for better results in the game, then what *are* you paying for? If there's nothing exclusive or better about what the player is paying for, then the company makes no money, and the game ends for all of us. So, I'd like to hear an alternative from my fellow f2p players about what the best alternative would be.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Thu May 11, 2017 5:35 pm

Kablizzy wrote:
I guess my question to any dissenter would be this: If you're not paying for better results in the game, then what *are* you paying for? If there's nothing exclusive or better about what the player is paying for, then the company makes no money, and the game ends for all of us. So, I'd like to hear an alternative from my fellow f2p players about what the best alternative would be.

They were selling normal skins just a while ago was that not enough?
also the CS is fine as well, as long as we have a fix and strict schedule that all heroes be released in normal shops in 2 months instead of near 5 months.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

FoxHound
Knight
Knight

Thu May 11, 2017 5:45 pm

I stated that. It's not wrong for you to get an adventage over the F2P players as a VIP, but in order to archieve a healthy status, you can't do things like that, by having to pay for an extra ability that none than the VIP ones who want to pay for that will have (on a common Hero, not a VIP Only hero).
The money system on Mobile Games have been always a way to maintain the game itself, and the what comes with it? Of course "adventage", but the adventage is like.. for example:
- Having your hero awakened in one week (F2P will roughly got it in about a month)
- Getting extra energy/stamina power up to play/farm more (F2P players gets only the normal/limited energy usage)
- Getting access to some features that F2P can't.
- Having unique characters that only can get by having to pay for it (Like Ezio and Prince)
- Extra loots from Campaing stages, better items in some in game stores, better deals.. etc.

The thing is.. that with money you can - Progress - in the much, much faster than F2P players. And that makes a difference; that it's Good, its healthy and balance, you as a F2P player can deal with it by giving the game patience and dedication. Thats the goal.

Kablizzy
Squire
Squire

Thu May 11, 2017 5:51 pm

Those are all fair, although playing Devil's Advocate, I could say that the Firebird skin is indeed access to a feature that F2P players don't have access to. Seeing as how it's been 4 hours since the skin launched, I'm not sure we have enough information on whether or not it makes that big of a difference yet, yes?

FoxHound
Knight
Knight

Thu May 11, 2017 6:06 pm

Kablizzy wrote:
Those are all fair, although playing Devil's Advocate, I could say that the Firebird skin is indeed access to a feature that F2P players don't have access to. Seeing as how it's been 4 hours since the skin launched, I'm not sure we have enough information on whether or not it makes that big of a difference yet, yes?

Well.. The 5th skill it's not traslated yet, but it seems to be a 20% less HP drain from his Ultimate, and that's a big difference, since Firehawk it's all about his Ultimate and his rebirth egg.

KingSlayerII
Squire
Squire

Thu May 11, 2017 7:48 pm

I think it's ok for vip players to be faster and to have first contact with champs, but the situation is not fair for everybody if they have a clear advantage just for having some champs like they have now and it's not possible to keep that situation in a long term. Anyway is my opinion, i made the survey for the community and to know the opinion of the players!!

Grocoloco
Baron
Baron

Thu May 11, 2017 9:13 pm

Just having VIP levels give you a huuuge (extremely huge) advantage. Faster leveling, more gold/exp pots (treasure caves, merc camp), more items (CoF, stamina), more heroes (conjuring stone, green jade, events), besides all that being the biggest whale you will be the #1 in the server which will give you even more momentum by taking number 1 in arenas, HoL, Raids. Lilith already makes a ton of money with new VIP players in new servers (they open every 2 days), and you can check that every new server gets from 10 to 20 players that buy at least Goram, buy and upgrade Ezio and PoP.
Firehawk getting a CS skill isn't worst to the release of Goram, Sylphi, Tut. Those 3 heroes are impossible to get unless you pay, at least Firehawk you could already have it or farm it in the guild shop, or get it with the diamond spender event. In my opinion what feels wrong about all this is that it wasn't announced (increasing distrust in the company), it was released with a patch that seemed great (as you can see it overshadowed everything the patch was doing good), it sets a precedent for future releases of the same kind, but the worst imo is that players that won't buy it are stuck with a crippled hero, he isn't bad but he will never be as good as the ones with that extra skill.