jigesi
Squire
Squire

Stealth Cape Guild Raid

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:10 am

I trust most of the player are now lack of the stealth cape. It is not the most required purple item however hard to be farmed. The fragments appear in the low level of dojo and everyone now, i think, is focus on the orange ones. And the farm in the guild dungeons is also not available, so it is always RARE RARE RARE!!!

Suggestion: Can lilith think about to balance such item drop in dungeons, so player can enjoy. Thanks.

Luen
Squire
Squire

Re: Stealth Cape Guild Raid

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:04 pm

I hit a wall with capes about a week ago myself. Then I opened a ton of gold chests. It's a common drop in gold chests (for a purple item). Personally I'd rather keep gold chest drops out of raids.

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Use heroic village to get them

TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:59 pm

dzulio wrote:
Use heroic village to get them

That's what I have been doing. They are pretty cheap and don't take nearly as long to finish as some of the other items.

Clerked
Knight
Knight

Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:37 pm

I have many purple items. Atleast 10+ of each.

The only ones i lack is spartan daggers and sage wands (surprisingly)

All from gold chests.
[SL]Clerked-

Proud Elder of Souls Legacy. Top Guild on Server 66.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Just open some Gold Chests and try luck xD Stealth Cape is one of the most common purple items that drop there I think.
I am always lacking wands, shurikens and daggers... a rarity in the damn chests and not that cheap in Village if you have to make a dozen xD
I suggested not long time ago that they drop Whisperwindbow in PP or Dojo and replace it for Stealth Cape, but well, was not even looked at it xD

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:50 pm

DeusEx wrote:
Just open some Gold Chests and try luck xD Stealth Cape is one of the most common purple items that drop there I think.
I am always lacking wands, shurikens and daggers... a rarity in the damn chests and not that cheap in Village if you have to make a dozen xD
I suggested not long time ago that they drop Whisperwindbow in PP or Dojo and replace it for Stealth Cape, but well, was not even looked at it xD

Sage wands also drop quite often from chests, I have close to 40. Shurikens/daggers are rare, I think I only got 1 drop each from chests, ever.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:18 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
DeusEx wrote:

Sage wands also drop quite often from chests, I have close to 40. Shurikens/daggers are rare, I think I only got 1 drop each from chests, ever.

strange i never got Sage wand not even once :( well not like i ever got shuriken or spartan either. i guess it would take Trillion of golds over the course of entire months to get such things.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk