Baron

Re: New CS Hero

Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:11 pm

The reports I have for the full card are:
- 3 pulls;
- 2x 10 pulls
- 12 pulls
- 8x 10 pulls

I haven't tried yet. I'll add mine if I'll ever go for him.

Frx
Squire
Squire

Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Registered specially for that thing with CS pulls:
Orkon: 3x10 pulls - no card
Goram: 6x10 pulls - card
WTH ?

kojixahi
Knight
Knight

Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Got it on first and single 400 diamonds pull on an inactive account.

I am sure that the drop rates are not random at all, I've noticed (and the few players I've discussed this with seem to agree) that inactive accounts have great drop rates in general and especially on hero cards but as long as you start being active and/or have recent payments they become crappy. Maybe I'm in tinfoil-hat territory but I wouldn't find it far fetched for the whole "rng" to be rigged to squeeze every possible cent from paying customers while dangling great drop rates on non-paying accounts as carrot.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:16 pm

kojixahi wrote:

I am sure that the drop rates are not random at all, I've noticed (and the few players I've discussed this with seem to agree) that inactive accounts have great drop rates in general and especially on hero cards but as long as you start being active and/or have recent payments they become crappy. Maybe I'm in tinfoil-hat territory but I wouldn't find it far fetched for the whole "rng" to be rigged to squeeze every possible cent from paying customers while dangling great drop rates on non-paying accounts as carrot.

I think it's just coincidence. I am an active player, VIP lvl 14, and I got ling ling with 400 diamonds.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:28 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
kojixahi wrote:

I think it's just coincidence. I am an active player, VIP lvl 14, and I got ling ling with 400 diamonds.

but you already had Ling Ling right?
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:45 pm

HunterXHunter wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
kojixahi wrote:

but you already had Ling Ling right?

Err I meant sylphi not ling ling. And no, I didn't have her.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:06 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Err I meant sylphi not ling ling. And no, I didn't have her.

So you got Sylphi in the first pull :/ too bad Lilith just lost their 200$, maybe thats why they are on a frenzy these days you aggravated them XD
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:43 am

kojixahi wrote:

I am sorry but that doesn't exist.
You just tried to get something in two different accounts and managed to get in one of them. Regarding conjuring stone guys please remember that you can exchange the Jades for the hero card, you need to do it before the event ends.