Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Another silly question.

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:30 pm

People said that Ezio have been released because community of players so wanted him and asked developers to do it... So, just for fun... Do you think that would be good if Lilith decided with... Marvel?))) For example, do you would want to buy Thor, or Magneto, or Doctor Octopus or somebody else to play? Nothing serious, just ask for fun)))

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Another silly question.

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:19 am

Ezio is being release not because of community's wish to release him but because he is no longer capable of serving as the 99$ hero since his competition is with sylphi and Goram and the likes of them he is looking pretty average earlier on 7* Ezio was a big threat that reputation he is no longer capable of maintaning it.
they tried their best they released his awakening they started giving diamonds with him but it seems there Profit have Gone down so they are replacing him with another OP hero that will fit in the current Meta

Personally my mouth is even more bitter now

I would love to have Thor as a hero but i would not like to buy him ofcourse.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:04 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
Ezio is being release not because of community's wish to release him but because he is no longer capable of serving as the 99$ hero since his competition is with sylphi and Goram and the likes of them he is looking pretty average earlier on 7* Ezio was a big threat that reputation he is no longer capable of maintaning it.
they tried their best they released his awakening they started giving diamonds with him but it seems there Profit have Gone down so they are replacing him with another OP hero that will fit in the current Meta

Personally my mouth is even more bitter now

I would love to have Thor as a hero but i would not like to buy him ofcourse.

Hmm what? By "released" he meant "implemented in the game", not available in game shops.

Also Ezio *is* currently one of the best heroes in the game.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:29 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Hmm what? By "released" he meant "implemented in the game", not available in game shops.

Also Ezio *is* currently one of the best heroes in the game.

I must have misunderstood thanks for pointing that out

I don't believe that Ezio is one of the best heroes, he is VERY GOOD but he is not one of the best.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk