DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Whisperwind Bow [Suggestion]

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:28 pm

Why is this useless item in both PP and high level Male Dojo?
It is not needed to craft anything and it is use not by many important heroes. The only use of it is for enchantment, can we replace it by other more useful item? Maybe a Stealth Cape, that is a "low level purple tier" is far ahead more important than the bow.
Putting it in the Extreme and God-Like level would be of great use for everybody I think and it kind of match that Dojo because of Vincent.
I guess in the PP it can be left for those who need them, but having it in both is useless. Or viceversa, as SC only needs 30 pieces and Dojo give lots, better habe it in PP I guess, less broken.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Re: Whisperwind Bow [Suggestion]

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:36 pm

The more items bring part of game - the better. No need delete this from PP. Maybe add something... not delete.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Well, more probable an item change than a new boss, although yes, I would prefer a new boss in PP with Stealth Cape fragments included.
And btw, I am proposing "more items"... so you just contradict yourself. There are too many WWB.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:54 pm

From PP drop one or two fragments. Its stupid little number! And if there in addition just one item... Its almost impossible to get even one item( many from them are not so rare). There is need a little more. I think PP main purpose is not deliver items, just entertain people. But it not entertaining fight for almost nothing. At few times first maybe interesting. Now i not so often battle in PP. No motivation.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:34 pm

Well, you need to learn lots of things then. PP gives you skewers, those are great to level up and when there is a double drop event.
And I prefer having little more fragments of an item than none. Those fragments help a lot. You have to learn a little bit more.
Well, at your level you can only do first level, that gives few fragments, just wait for upper levels.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:21 am

The Main point is to slow down your progress, they are fully aware of the pieces that fall in Dojos they did it on purpose.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk