Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Special Suggestion about Ember.

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:56 pm

New month is here. New login hero is approaching. Ice Queen freeze her enemies in company with Arcturus, Kaneq and Boomer... What i want to say: why Ember get frozen? She is Fire Goddess, she can't "catch the cold"))) it's unfair. Ember must have special ability to avoid freezing bombs. What do you say?
( I dont know if Firehawk get frozen or not? If yes, than he must have this special ability too).
EDIT: I say a bit wrong - not avoid freezing but have immune.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Special Suggestion about Ember.

Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:00 pm

You really, really need to stop with Boomer/Ember duo. They are worthless and probably, will ever be wortless (hopefully a rework takes place, but doubtful).
And read some science of the freezing of fire. It is possible. The same way fire can evaporate water, water can finish off fire, and is equal to ice.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:21 pm

I know there is abilities to freeze flame, and have some clue about physics science - i have studying in engineering college.Its not an university, of course, but some science are invited. There is an size correlation - when flame is small, that ice kill him... You contradicted me again, though. You are at higher levels - at your level they are useless, i agree with you. At my level 64 they are strong enough. So this topic for those who at level lower then 70-80. That is all. I think told about Zem, Kong, Taurus and other OP is dull. They are OP, they are using everywhere, sometime its sooo dull to play...

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:29 pm

+1 for ember and firehawk ability
May be people will start using her again if she avoid freezing from kaneq arctrus and Nilya.
But to be honest I think its still hard to form a good team with Ember at higher levels.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:06 pm

No, they are not strong at your levels. If you see that, the only reasoning is that your opponents are garbage. Boomer starts been 100% useless at Blue+2 and Ember at Purple. That is a fact.
I am 42 in my alternate account and have just verified this this week, just so you know.
And no, nobody will use her because of that new skill. Even if she were immune to any CC and had a tremendous armor against magical and physical damage, still will be useless. Her attacks just feed enemy heroes. Her interrupting is OK and that's it. No other good skill.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:09 pm

What server are you using?!? At our server almost all people use Boomer and Ember, even at 85 level and higher. At last, Boomer to 70 level i see him very often. Ember at 88 level - max. level that i see. And i think there is higher levels. They use Torsen, Flora, Vincent, Elric( there is awakened Elrics very often). Drago there is not so often, but i see him at 92 level. He is of course so-so versus that Kong, but still!

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Mmm... you are on the 1st server if I recall correctly, are you sure those "all people" are even people and not bots? Because at your level I don't think you can approach real users yet. If by any chance are those who stopped playing a year ago and are in the thousands.
I am in server16, and yes, I encounter those heroes at my level because they are bots for you to be able to climb up periodically. But they are useless.
Ember/Boomer could only be useful with a rework or a REALLY great awakening skill. Something like a double aura for allies to ignore enemy armor for 5 seconds when Ember uses her AOE attacks and increase all DOT by 100% at level 100.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Some of this "bots" are writing in global chat at awful slang... And at my guild almost all members at my level and higher using those cards. Master of our guild at 93 level and he have a great awakened Elric. Other guilds at Guild's war using same cards. I very doubt that all this people are "bots".
Mark: peoples get deleted from guild after 5 days off-line.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:13 am

Gremlin Duex Ex is Right they are useless in the current Meta your server will greatly suffer once a server merge happens, I advice that you leave them and focus on other better heroes.

EDIT - unless your doing this for fun and have no competition purpose.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk