JETT
Squire
Squire

Firehawk/Phoenix awakening suggestions

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:49 am

Hi I'm JETT from server War Horn just wanting to get people's opinions on and about awakening also if Lilith games could tell me if there are any plans to awaken the fire hawk. I personally would love fire hawk to be awakened maybe with blue fire or a white hot fire with so orange/yellow highlights. So please would love to hear other people's opinions on this

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Firehawk/Phoenix awakening suggestions

Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:12 am

I watched his awakening for long time, but long as I know Firehawk was suicidal hero (Spitting laser in exchange of HP)
His awakening skill will increase Magic Attack for Suicidal Heroes (Heroes which sacrificing HP during attacks like Bloodspear)

You can only hope for Firehawk Skin since his skin will decrease HP drain rate when using Fire Beam(Ultimate)
1488159726752146.jpg

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:02 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
His awakening skill will increase Magic Attack for Suicidal Heroes (Heroes which sacrificing HP during attacks like Bloodspear)

What ? Bloodspear ? :D
I think you wanted to name someone else
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:52 pm

He/She lives in Dot Arena world. Sometimes I think he/she doesn't even play Soul Hunters. I believe is confused with Akoni, who loses HP with his ultimate. But well.

SnBHunter
Squire
Squire

Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Guess he was speaking about Havoc

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Havoc dont lose HP when ults, if i memorizing correct... And Firehawk is always very strong... I dont know what will be, if they awakening him. But if he is in "free", then, maybe he even must be awakening to make him OP to stand against whales somehow...