DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Drop rate changed?

Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:53 am

Just wanted to know if Lilith again did something without telling us about it (like raid drops), but since some days ago the drop rate from Campaign has been awful as heck. Before I could get many fragments, now I get most commonly sweep tickets and nothing. Main item is around 20-30% drop rate for 10 sweep, other items may not drop even once. Don't know if others have experienced this also, but I am just sweeping and sweeping and not getting enough fragments as I used to get.

Cherrybomb
Knight
Knight

Re: Drop rate changed?

Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:21 am

I suspected some kind of silent drop rate change aswell. Getting sweep tickets, single exp pots and "nothing" more than before. More often than not been getting only 1 or 2 frags per 10 sweep. I'm sure i was getting 2 or 3 drops before. Very rare do i get 3 now. Don't bother asking lilith if they changed it cause seriously they will not lie to you, they just won't tell you the truth.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:54 am

Don't even know why I posted here xD when I noticed the drop rate change in raids I asked them via Facebook chat and they answered that previously it was a "bug" that drop more than it should have. I suppose if I ask them about this the same answer will be given. I will try next week because they won't answer because of the new year thingy and also wanted to have more feedback here if I wasn't imagining it.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:35 pm

So, the previous drop rate that everyone was complaining about because it was too low was now considered too high and it was nerfed?!?!?

**** you Lilith! That's all I have to say.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:23 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
So, the previous drop rate that everyone was complaining about because it was too low was now considered too high and it was nerfed?!?!?

That happened in December xD around the same time of the 99.99% bug on raids. But yep, it dropped a bit. Now I am just wondering about Campaign possible loot drop decrease.
More than it being implemented, I hate that they just don't tell us anything like with the raids problem. And we shouldn't have to ask everytime we notice something weird.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:26 pm

DeusEx wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

That happened in December xD around the same time of the 99.99% bug on raids. But yep, it dropped a bit. Now I am just wondering about Campaign possible loot drop decrease.
More than it being implemented, I hate that they just don't tell us anything like with the raids problem. And we shouldn't have to ask everytime we notice something weird.

I only noticed something about campaign this week. But we need more samples.
Last edited by KemosabeTBC on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cherrybomb
Knight
Knight

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:20 pm

maybe in PP too? always got 5 or 6 bbq skewers but i did get 4 one time last week. have to pay more attention from now on n see if it happens again and how often. that was on highest dificulty and 3 stars if that matters.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:29 pm

Cherrybomb wrote:
maybe in PP too? always got 5 or 6 bbq skewers but i did get 4 one time last week. have to pay more attention from now on n see if it happens again and how often. that was on highest dificulty and 3 stars if that matters.

I can't summit an opinion in that. I can only do lvl5 PP and that gives me usually 4-5 per turn. Today also. I haven't seen any downgrades in that by my part.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:50 pm

In PP I get usually 11 skewers. If changed at all, I get more than before.
no more money from me

assenko
Knight
Knight

Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:47 pm

10 sweeps in non-heroic stage always gives 2-4 pieces of gear for me. It never changed since i started playing, aside from double drop events.