DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Arena matches not recorded?

Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:00 pm

So, still no? xD since some days, I have been winning and the battles are not recorded -.- usually I don't mind that much because I am 2nd, and 1 place more is not that important... but, for everyone else I guess it is infuriating.
And it happens in both arenas.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:27 pm

I am in similar situation. I have one guy obviously better and another girl of similar strength.
Beating first guy is really challenging and makes me to invent new and new teams. Recently he made team with driller and ezio beating even best mine. But it was nicely beaten by arachna (which I almost dropped till awakening)
But still it's very frustrating to miss wins. I have started to collect screenshots of my games against him, because otherwise I cannot even check what were teams and how they performed. I can't motivate my guild by sharing success.
I am disappointed and seriously thinking of claiming diamonds. I spend 50 everyday for extra attempts due to this bug.

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:41 pm

thanks, i lost 75 places cause my battle didn't count

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:51 am

Is it me or do the update notes say nothing about this bug? I thought we were told the issue will be solved after the update?
no more money from me

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Namorat wrote:
Is it me or do the update notes say nothing about this bug? I thought we were told the issue will be solved after the update?

You are not alone, I noticed that too.
Now imagine the frustation when you attack someone and the battle is not recorded. You loose 1 chance + reward (if you are sniping) + goblin coins
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

megachirops
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:37 am

Unfortunately they never said a fix was coming in the next update... just that they were working on it. If it's tricky to find and/or fix it may be (quite?) a while longer :-(

hengli wrote:
They are working on a fix for some time already, I'm very sorry guys.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:23 pm

megachirops wrote:
Unfortunately they never said a fix was coming in the next update... just that they were working on it. If it's tricky to find and/or fix it may be (quite?) a while longer :-(

hengli wrote:

Well, it was Arc who said it, so yeah ^^

Arclight wrote:
Good news. They were finally able to reproduce the bug and will fix it during the next update! :)
no more money from me

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:07 pm

Namorat wrote:
megachirops wrote:

hengli wrote:

Arclight wrote:
Good news. They were finally able to reproduce the bug and will fix it during the next update! :)

Must've been my fault then, misunderstood the message Henry sent me on LINE. Sorry for the inconvinience. :(
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

megachirops
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:40 pm

Namorat wrote:
megachirops wrote:

hengli wrote:

Arclight wrote:

True. He did say that, but it was in the thread for the Ethera/Tholin bug. Which was fixed in this update. :p

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11581&p=40361#p40361

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:36 pm

megachirops wrote:
Namorat wrote:
megachirops wrote:

Arclight wrote:

True. He did say that, but it was in the thread for the Ethera/Tholin bug. Which was fixed in this update. :p

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11581&p=40361#p40361

Oh god, that's so confusing and awkward now. Thanks for pointing that out, he almost got me :D
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss