Gremlin
Baron
Baron

[Hero Suggestion] Artz.

Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:54 pm

I like drawings, and i like draw fantasy heroes, superheroes, something just like that stuff. And when i drawing, i thinking out about some heroes more details.This is it:
ARTZ.
Ingenious Medic.
He wear gasmask with hose and round glasses, white medic coat, big black gloves and boots and oxygen baloons, like a diver. His weapon - pneumatic gun, that fire darts(medical syringes) with his invented drugs. Also he have sprayer with his biochemical liquid. His voice a bit like Garrick
Artz is very talented military bacteriologist (maybe he is from our world...), and he have knowledge about almost all bacteries, viruses, and genetical engineering.
Back line. Have a good Physical Attack and Magic Defense, but low Physical Def. and low speed. Basic attack - shooting a syringe with liquid that contains pathogenic bacteries. That drug deal a Physical Damage, and take out health of target for 4 sec.
Powers.
Ultimate: Mutagenesis.
Shoot a syringe with mutagen virus, that deal great Physical Damage for single target, and have 7 % chances to turn enemy into the creepy mutant irreversibly. The mutant controlled by Artz and fight by his side.
Green: Medicine.
With his modern medicament restores a great amount of health for weakest ally(single).
Blue:Infection.
Sprays aerosol with bacteries, that deal damage, and have chanses poison all enemies.
Purple: Vaccine. (Passive)
Provide immunity for poison for all allies. Also restore little health 4 second, for just him

Its not all, original text with other two heroes have been too big, so its wont fit there. I write about them in other themes( Hero suggestion, Jade\ Gelmut) so come and see them at this forum, please...Those characters... They maybe fit to our game... If you dont like this, please, dont scold me. Thanks for reading)))
Last edited by Gremlin on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: [Hero Suggestion]. Maybe somebody's interested.Part 1.

Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Why can't people suggest something that is not OP, so they can be taken seriously. I don't even know now if you are trolling or is real xD
The ultimate, even though 20% of chance, it is OP. Although you gain control of an already damaged heroe, it is still crucial. Maybe if you said 10 seconds at most... but, already sort of done with solomon... and in a less op way (except bomberman)
Green, OK... depends on how great, but restoring is ok.
Blue, triple effect? xD and only at blue... damn.
Purple. This must be a joke xD
Weird combination of abilities.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:09 pm

Moved to the correct subforum.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:01 am

I have to say I agree with DeusEx. This hero would be way too strong compared to most other heroes.
no more money from me

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:38 am

Those abilities may be weaked(time limit, rate of success, power of abilities). I think, its might be turned like Ember Abilities with some time. Now he maybe strong, but heroes evolving. Take a time - and you all say "ooo, what is weak!". Ember have abilities with cool description too. And what now? In real battle she is almost useless(although i very like this character)... And what i want to say, Artz have a lower Physical Defense, and low speed. Its balanced him well, in my opinion. And yes, now i bring some edits in theme, he is.... maybe somewhere stronger, than need. Sorry, please.(((

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Re: [Hero Suggestion] Artz.

Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Namorat wrote:
I have to say I agree with DeusEx. This hero would be way too strong compared to most other heroes.

DeusEx wrote:
Why can't people suggest something that is not OP, so they can be taken seriously.

If you guys think he is going to be OP
Then ......
You may be looking at next conjuring stone hero :D :D :D
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Re: [Hero Suggestion] Artz.

Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:08 pm

Ooo, you really think so?!? Thank you very much!!! I'm glad that you like him!