liesje
Squire
Squire

Suggestion!

Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:46 am

Hi everyone,

I've a suggestion.
I want to send my guild mates a monthly card. At DOTarena it's already possible so I asked Lillith but at Soulhunters it isn't possible... yet! I need you guys to agree with the suggestion so they will consider this! So please respond at this subject.

I want to be short on my motivation.
The chat in Soulhunters isn't that great so we use whatsapp to chat with our guild mates.
And they helped and supported me a lot!
I lie in the hospital because of my kidney failure and they know I probably won't make it. They don't know me but they are as sweet as my friends in real life. So I want to give them a gift like it is possible at DOTarena. I hope you guys like the idea and maybe Lillith would take it to their consideration

Love for all ❤
And thanks for reading

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Re: Suggestion!

Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:50 am

I vote for this suggestion!

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:55 am

It should be good for that kind of suggestion; helping a guildmate by giving a monthly card.
That will make the guildmates stay for good.

I also like to suggest if the Conjuring Stone ticket (I dunno if this game have that or not) should be giveable to guildmates IF the holder was already VIP 11(already unlocked the Conjuring Stone feature). That will make it more worthly to give it rather than wasted the ticket because you're V11.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:34 am

I would like that addition too
no more money from me

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:48 am

I vote for!

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:19 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
It should be good for that kind of suggestion; helping a guildmate by giving a monthly card.
That will make the guildmates stay for good.

I also like to suggest if the Conjuring Stone ticket (I dunno if this game have that or not) should be giveable to guildmates IF the holder was already VIP 11(already unlocked the Conjuring Stone feature). That will make it more worthly to give it rather than wasted the ticket because you're V11.

What does your ticket do? In SH there is a ticket that opens CS chests, but it is certainly not a waste for a VIP11+. Not everyone of those paid her way in a month to get there, some were in a year. And open CS chests cost a lot in my opinion (there should be a 10% discount also in 10pull).
Also the ticket would go to waste in lower or non VIPs because they simply couldn't use them. Maybe if they enable the other VIP levels to open them if they have tickets, could be beneficial I guess. Also the luck one must have to pull a CS heroe with one single pull must be crazy xD

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:20 pm

I agree with you my friend.

In fact I already made 1 suggestion thread few days ago but it goes unnoticed and lost.
Here it is if u want to read it http://forum.lilithgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11680&sid=c24bc2f27419a1033dc8d3c30a1a47bd
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:08 pm

Moved to the correct forum :)
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss