Yoyo
Squire
Squire

Just an idea..

Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:54 pm

So I was looking at my heroes and I thought "some look like they share a common background but they are really different", like esabel, Mariana and tareth for example.
And I was thinking about some kind of synergy bonus if you play them together (like a common ult, a buff in defense/attack...).
Imagine Alana, cara and tanya doing some kind of assassination on a single target, the werewolves Riley and ulfang attacking in pack, tareth, Mariana and esabel being on the same line and doing an esabel-like charge, gus and Kong doing some Kung fu moves with illusions...lots of possibilities.
It would change the game, opening to new strategies, making some heroes relevant.
Agreed it would be a pain in the ass to make but starting like the sylphi/sorceresses bonus would be cool.

Though I'm sure there are some problems with my idea, but at least the sylphi-like bonus would be doable.

Have a nice day :)
Thank you for reading

MadMMegN
Squire
Squire

Re: Just an idea..

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:55 am

I agree!! I have wanted to make an assassin team. A cavalry team. As well. But using them together didn't seem like they would work well as a team. Something like this would definitely inspire me to level up a few of those unexciting characters.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Re: Just an idea..

Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:28 am

Ooo, yeaaah! High-tech team: Driller, Gizmo, Dr.Zeno, Ethera and Lars! This crew'll rock out together!