SkillerW
Squire
Squire

Make your awaken

Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:06 pm

Hi! I would like to make some sugestions for awakens based in what I miss. You guys can play too and I wish Lilith hear us and maybe think about it and make some similar awakens.
Starting with Lucius: I like this hero even he isan't so grate comparing to others suports, specially for his third hability. What I think Lucius miss is the ineficience energy losted when he used this skill. E.g. if your second high energy hero is Jasmine and you just ulted with Zem, Lucius will give like 800 energy to him, but Zem have in the moment like 970, Zem will gain only 30 and the other 770 is wasted and Jasmine cry with you for it. My sugestion for Lucius awaken is "if every time one of your hero would gain energy but the energy will become fully, the excedente will go to the next high energy hero. Lucius gain a % of the energy passively when your heros recives energy" E.g. Your Riley is in Wolf form and have 777 energy, if Lucius use his third ability on her and give 800 energy, she will for 1000 energy and the others 577 energy will for the next high energy hero, if this second hero have 500, he will recive only 500 and the other 77 will for the next etc... E.g. 2 You play with Lumos in CoF but you dont like to use his ultmate. Lumos are full on energy, every time he shuld recives energy but can't becouse he is full, the energy will go for the next high energy hero.
Item sugestion for awaken: +3 on ability, + low HP, + moderate % resistence for silence.

Leon sugestion awaken: aura like Thornmail for melee fisical dmg and bust on heal ability, he always heal him self to a litte when he heal someone or heal a litter more when he target himself. Item sugestion: +1 ability, + high HP, +low magic def,+ avarege física def.
So... What you guys think? Any sugestion?
PS.: sorry for my poor gramatyc. ;)

SkillerW
Squire
Squire

Re: Make your awaken

Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:39 am

For Slim, I wish item like Infinity Edge: +high DMG, +modetare crit rating, critcal DMG 250%. Awaken: "every time Slim hit a crit, he gain attack speed and lifesteal for a short duration, also can't be interrupt by no CC damage.
For Lumos awaken:" When Lumos ult on ally, part of his spirit came back to battle field and fight like a second Lumos, this spirit is untargetble and can not recives damage, when this spirt ult, his souls are fragmented to another spirit.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:35 am

Khm, would not it make Lumos OP beyond any sense? :)

SkillerW
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:48 am

[quote="Ivanrgs"]Khm, would not it make Lumos OP beyond any sense? :)
Is just sugestion for awaken. I think Lumos problems is he can't use any ability after ult someone...

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:47 am

SkillerW wrote:
Ivanrgs wrote:
Khm, would not it make Lumos OP beyond any sense? :)
Is just sugestion for awaken. I think Lumos problems is he can't use any ability after ult someone...

Because it would be OP if he could. Lumos ult is much better than most people think.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:28 pm

That's why most users should not suggest awakenings xD they just throw super power things onto the heroes. The awakening should only be kind of OP for totally useless heroes like Ember or Boomer, that I could agree. But on Lumos who is already great, his awakening should be moderate at best, like maybe when he ultimates giving also a % of his magic armor and physical attack, so that he can also help a little more physical heroes when he fuses to them, just a random idea. And well, even if the awakenings result to be awful, it will still give a boost to those heroes simply by the item itself, the other is a bonus.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Moved to the correct subforum! :) (bugs & suggestions)
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:07 am

I want Gus to become a drunken master visually and his awakened skill to either have a healing like Lars or maybe have a chance to blind every enemy every 15 seconds for 4 seconds.
no more money from me

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:35 pm

I'll bet you, Boomer is not useless hero! He helped me in some tight situations(with his freezing bomb, and incendiary ammo). But yes, his ult are bit weak...
Yes, he' s needed in awakening. Its will be anti-infantry mines on all battlefield and 3 times a row with dinamite, its will be cool! It will be a GREAT BOOM!!!

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:12 pm

He is useless. No other way to see it. Unless you talk green/blue fusions, then he is not useless, but nobody cares about those, they last like 2-3 weeks at most (as a non-vip). Boomer and Ember are useless in purple/orange, that is a fact. In my server I am seeing some orange boomers that serve no purpose other than wasting gold and items on him. His only useful ability is the freezing one, but there is arcturus/kaneq that excel at that and even have awakenings (and good ones). So nope.
Lilith should just drop useless heroes as they cannot be saved even with awakenings or rework them as with arachna and then give them an awakening, that is a solution to that.
Heroes like Riley needs one, as she is great, but become not usable with newer heroes. Osiris, who have decent skills and could be again useful with an awakening along with Sylphi, and maybe not die so fast vs Polaris. Gale that was useful pre-Orange, now is pretty much not included in any team.