Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: I'm back

Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Arclight wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Do you even get paid? You were here for a week or two before going on a 4 week holiday.. Away from a forum. Come on. Is this a joke?

What's your problem? I simply didn't had the time and didn't wanted to check the forum. I enjoyed the time with my kids and my wife. Sorry if you don't have them but don't blame me for doing something outside the virtual world.

And no, I don't get anything from Lilith. I'm moderating on a voluntary basis. If I get paid for my real job during my holiday? Of course.

Vacation on a voluntary job for 4 weeks. That's great. Sure, you have kids and a wife. But you still played the game. Couldn't even bother letting the dissappointed forum members know?

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:08 am

Vesperas wrote:
No one cares. I'm back, too, no one cares.

LOL :D

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:08 am

Hello, Arclight, and welcome back!

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:52 am

I will be out for few days because of the Chinese New Year but Arclight is around. Will check the forum when possible but if you contact me and don't get a fast reply you know the reason. :)

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:09 pm

hengli wrote:
I will be out for few days because of the Chinese New Year but Arclight is around. Will check the forum when possible but if you contact me and don't get a fast reply you know the reason. :)

Have a good time :)
no more money from me