Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

I'm back

Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Hello fellow Hunters,

sorry for my long abstinence but I've had my four weeks well-deserved christmas holidays. But now I'm fully back for you and will do my best to help you resolve bugs and issues and forward them with Henry's help!

Greetings
Arclight
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: I'm back

Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:04 pm

I hope you had a great time and good to have you back.

You lost a lot of trust, though :( you should have told anyone about your vacation, it for some time no moderation happened at all and nobody on the forum knew where you guys went
no more money from me

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:30 pm

I know I've made a mistake by not telling anyone. Regardless I want to thank everybody here who has helped each other by finding solutions to bugs and issues! You've done a good job!

I'll try to get the tust back but keep in mind I'm still a human and doing the moderation on a voluntary basis. I'm not related to the official Lilith staff ;)
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight

Guild leader of

「A」llstars

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:36 pm

No, absolutely. Since you are not stuff no-one can blame you for needing a rest or quitting. No hard feelings. But yeah, telling us next time would be nice, mate ^^

However, as I said, glad to have you back :)
no more money from me

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:21 am

Welcome back!

GreyWind
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:29 am

GreyWind wrote:
It's really awful to see a thread like this just die.
If you send a message to Lilith's support on Facebook, they will just say "Go to the forum. Our team will monitor ir every day.", unless you're talking about a bug.
So what? We came here just to see the only mod who cared about it simply disappear?
I really hope he's just on vacation and forgot to tell us.

Thankfully, i was right.
Welcome back, dude.
Randomization of items in shops is a mistake.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

No one cares. I'm back, too, no one cares.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:23 am

Arclight wrote:
Hello fellow Hunters,

sorry for my long abstinence but I've had my four weeks well-deserved christmas holidays. But now I'm fully back for you and will do my best to help you resolve bugs and issues and forward them with Henry's help!

Greetings
Arclight

Glad you're back, bro.
But thing's getting on fire when you're on vacation...(You know that)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:46 am

Do you even get paid? You were here for a week or two before going on a 4 week holiday.. Away from a forum. Come on. Is this a joke?

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:51 am

Zentor wrote:
Do you even get paid? You were here for a week or two before going on a 4 week holiday.. Away from a forum. Come on. Is this a joke?

What's your problem? I simply didn't had the time and didn't wanted to check the forum. I enjoyed the time with my kids and my wife. Sorry if you don't have them but don't blame me for doing something outside the virtual world.

And no, I don't get anything from Lilith. I'm moderating on a voluntary basis. If I get paid for my real job during my holiday? Of course.

「A」rclight

Guild leader of

「A」llstars