lorD
Squire
Squire

"Black Market"

Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:10 pm

I would really like a new feature, "black market" or any other name ofc.

It could be open for all players, or just within the guild.

The idea is that you can sell items from your inventory, to other players for gold.

Anyone else thinks this could be cool?

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Re: "Black Market"

Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:48 pm

I like the idea, although I feel Lilith doesn't so much, because it may alter the growth rate a lot.
no more money from me

lorD
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:54 pm

They could take payment in diamonds to put items up for sale, an 10% of the gold transaction maybe

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:15 pm

It probably opens some potential exploit for quick leveling or some gold transfer or even real currency trading.
At least if you will be able to set price.
Not sure if it is a problem, but at this moment game obviously restricts most of between players transfers (only exclusion is hiring hero, but this is for fixed price and only once per day per player, so minimal).
Another one is "cut-the-line", but rewards are so ridiculously low, that I am not sure any guild uses it.

And I am not sure it will be popular: quite obvious that there are high demand items (nobody will sell them) and low demand items (nobody will buy them). For higher levels who may have some excess of mid level items gold does not matter anymore.

In general I support more in-guild interaction but mechanism needs to be thought.

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:15 am

Black Market, eh...???
I know that guy offers better items and 3 soulstones for 1 hour (Unless you're vip 11 and he will stay)

For Guild Raids; I bet it will come out Raid Coins(Obtained from Raiding the stage) instead of dropping an item which keeping us waiting for eternity(Cut-in-line makes it worst)...

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:33 am

This could lead players to make so many alternative accounts to make their guild stronger. I'm sure Lilith will ignore this suggestion

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:42 am

Not many people can run so many accounts. But if you want make some goods for trading you must work hard on this account. Lilith may have a benefits with that option, if they make it like donation feature. Like, pay some little money in this months, and you may come in market.