epicleague
Squire
Squire

Next login hero suggestion - Cipher from dot arena

Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:31 pm

I hope developer will put this hero from next month. Kinda looks cool and very strong hero, i see on youtube and i like very much her skills.

How know this hero?

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Next login hero suggestion - Cipher from dot arena

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:01 pm

epicleague wrote:

I hope developer will put this hero from next month. Kinda looks cool and very strong hero, i see on youtube and i like very much her skills.

How know this hero?

lol He will never, ever be a login heroe.

If introduced pretty much I see him as a Conjuring Stone heroe or a payable one. But yep, I also would want him to be introduced, but surely not soon.

For a login heroe I would like Simon better, he is more to the ground and fun to play with. So random. Still, I can't see anyone good be introduced as a login heroe really. All I see now is $$$.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:13 pm

Most of the last four or five login heroes were extremely good though...

What skills does this guy have?
no more money from me

tacocat
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:51 pm

Need more females! Why the sausage fest? My male dojo team steamrolls so easily, while my female dojo team limps to finish. All the powerhouses gained from prev months have been males!

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:52 pm

Namorat wrote:

He is like a mixture of garrick and ezio. Practically another assassin.
He becomes invisible and then attacks from the back of an opponent, his ultimates deals pretty good aoe physical damage while silencing enemies at the same time, he marks people like BS to deal more damage to them. And pretty much it.

And yep, more good females are needed. Although with all the ones available now the female dojo is easy. Driller and Dina are great, too bad they are at the same store. Sylphi for those who have her, not many I assume. They need maybe give some awakenings to Riley and Osiris to make them good again, one for dojos and maybe even arena, and the other for prophecy pool. I don't like the remaining girls in dot arena, so I hope they make up someone new and good.

epicleague
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:00 am

DeusEx wrote:
Namorat wrote:

He becomes invisible and then attacks from the back of an opponent, his ultimates deals pretty good aoe physical damage while silencing enemies at the same time, he marks people like BS to deal more damage to them. And pretty much it.

And yep, more good females are needed. Although with all the ones available now the female dojo is easy. Driller and Dina are great, too bad they are at the same store. Sylphi for those who have her, not many I assume. They need maybe give some awakenings to Riley and Osiris to make them good again, one for dojos and maybe even arena, and the other for prophecy pool. I don't like the remaining girls in dot arena, so I hope they make up someone new and good.

It is... released in septermber 2016 in dot arena as conjuring stone hero

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:16 am

epicleague wrote:
DeusEx wrote:
Namorat wrote:

It is... released in septermber 2016 in dot arena as conjuring stone hero

I know that. We are talking about get him release in Soul Hunters as a login heroe. If there was a CS heroe, most probably here will also be one. I only think it will be, because he seems like an exclusive heroe (like Ezio) that won't be obtainable the easy way (login heroe). Although Abysm (Sylphi) was free there and here a CS heroe, so all is messed up lol
But hopefully someone will listen to you and introduce him as a login heroe (doubtful).

tacocat
Knight
Knight

Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:22 am

Driller is female? o.O Would never have guessed!

I need a good female frontline, (gathering tareth ss still) have been surviving dojo on interrupts and heals...

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:28 am

Driller was ALREADY a girl(She's a pilot; driving Mecha-00 Drill Machine)

How about Naga Siren (Marina)? She can put most heroes into sleep. (Zzzz.......)

epicleague wrote:
I hope developer will put this hero(Cipher) from next month. Kinda looks cool and very strong hero, i see on youtube and i like very much her skills.

That Cipher? If he can surpass ALL of his nemesis, he might be better hero to be (He's conjuring stone hero, BTW)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuSqASFTfCk

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:26 am

He looks interesting, but too close to previous heroes skill-wise for my liking personally ^^
no more money from me