ultramage
Baron
Baron

Re: Forgotten hero?

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:22 am

The raid boss is enjoyable, he has practically no defense stat, acts slowly, gets interrupted by everything, deals little damage and soaks it up like a sponge. Good for getting some easy extra gold from the fight.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:57 am

Namorat wrote:
The reason why I would think you need to have him ready? As we see, every now and then new heroes have bugs, so I assumed you wouldn't let us vote for a new hero just to be surprised with the result and have to start from the scratch in less than a month to actually create that hero. Then again, bugs...

But to be sure I understand: if you'd ask us today which hero we want for February, we vote and in three days you have a result, that means you work on the new hero with around fifteen days to go in the month. Pretty tight schedule, that'd be.

We have heroes that are ready but not necessarily are going online so your point is wrong. Never during the pool I said all the heroes would be available in the game, so...

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:31 am

I haven't even played the game when that question was put in front of the players ^^
Yes, I can easily believe that you have heroes ready that you end up not including for various reasons, but the other way around seems still strange to me, that's all.
no more money from me

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Just consider Solomon as a replacement for him :D
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:21 am

Isn't his name Solomon too?

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:19 am

But Solomon is illusionist, and this hero is sage! Its great difference! I think the more heroes we have available - the more interesting will be game.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:59 pm

There is already a ton of heroes that no one could have developed fully all of them and they will keep coming 3 per month. So even if you are multimillionare and could gear them up fully in minutes, there is still lack of stars, although in recent heroes that is not that important anymore.
Just keep calm and hope to not have many OP/crappy heroes. The least good of all in the past few months since Zem was Kong, and that is something. Old heroes either need a rework or need to be thrown in the trash. Tashi is now use in my server and he solo kills Zem not even letting him ultimate, that is crazy. Sometimes he even kill 3 heroes in a row with his non-god-like ultimate, and only at 3-4* ... The sage, as seen in the Ch11 boss, didn't look too well. He can be maybe a somewhat balanced for once heroe instead of all this crazy powerful lately heroes.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:23 pm

All those heroes... Its not just for fighting( for me, in my opinion). Yes, in battle you may use few strongest heroes. But for great collection you must have more than that few heroes. Ember, for example, may be weak, but she is looking good as card. Its great to have her. And what about supply for heroes... You of course must give the best stuff for strongest. But there is goods that wont fit for the strongest(low-level things) that you can give to other heroes, fore giving them a nice view too. And... Why you want to throw somebody in trash can all the time?!?!??!?? If they deleting some of old heroes i will be very offended by them!!!

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:55 pm

It is only a way of saying not to invest on them more than a simple purple fusion xD not that they should delete them. More than purple is a waste of items, gold and exp. Those trashy heroes are good in green and blue fusions.

kroki21
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:09 am

But he must be good somewhere. For example where do you use DOKRAS? OF course you use him in arena in Prophecy pool in Treasure cave and in crucible of fire. I have never seen that somebody uses him in Hall of Legends.
And do you remember Arackna before awakening? She was useless and now she is very usefull. You never know how good hero can be....