kroki21
Knight
Knight

Forgotten hero?

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:13 pm

Hello Hunters! :)
Do you remember this event?
hqdefault.jpg

We had Tanya and Cara in calendar, and Tereth was added in Legendary shop (Hall of Legends) and what about this Enlightned Sage hero?
55332.jpg

Did Lilith forgot him? What will be with him? Will you release him?

Thanks for understanding ;)

norble
Baron
Baron

Re: Forgotten hero?

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Isn't he the boss on raid 11 or near there?

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:47 pm

I remember seeing him in Dot Arena, but this is a good question. Since they asked whom to add, they had to have him ready to be added unless they screwed with the voting system to make sure he won't be voted. Very strange that we never got him indeed.
no more money from me

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:50 am

The intention for the event was for the players to pick one of the heroes, my idea was to be able to let you guys choose the login hero and that's what happened. We ended up adding the other 2 to the game but the Sage guy was the least voted one so we left him out. :)

Namorat wrote:
I remember seeing him in Dot Arena, but this is a good question. Since they asked whom to add, they had to have him ready to be added unless they screwed with the voting system to make sure he won't be voted. Very strange that we never got him indeed.

We never touched the voting system, why do we have to have him ready just because he was an option?

Unity
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:42 am

The Enlightened Sage is actually a Raid boss in Chapter 11. I never got the chance to face him in battle because my guild already completed it and they have no intentions of resetting that chapter.

Hengli, if it's any trouble, is there any way you can grant me access to the boss battle only for Chapter 11? I know my guild is not going to unlock that chapter at all, but I still want the opportunity to face him somehow.

hengli

Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:47 am

Unity wrote:
The Enlightened Sage is actually a Raid boss in Chapter 11. I never got the chance to face him in battle because my guild already completed it and they have no intentions of resetting that chapter.

Hengli, if it's any trouble, is there any way you can grant me access to the boss battle only for Chapter 11? I know my guild is not going to unlock that chapter at all, but I still want the opportunity to face him somehow.

I am sorry but this can't be done.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:45 am

The reason why I would think you need to have him ready? As we see, every now and then new heroes have bugs, so I assumed you wouldn't let us vote for a new hero just to be surprised with the result and have to start from the scratch in less than a month to actually create that hero. Then again, bugs...

But to be sure I understand: if you'd ask us today which hero we want for February, we vote and in three days you have a result, that means you work on the new hero with around fifteen days to go in the month. Pretty tight schedule, that'd be.
no more money from me

kroki21
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:04 pm

And you can add him in game if you are running out of heroes. We want this guy in shop because some players vote for him and they didn't get it!! ;(

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:18 pm

I like that character. Its would be good to have this card.

ineska12
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:46 pm

We want him! He might be good hero!!!!! :)