leosezini48
Squire
Squire

Sugestões de Melhorias

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:45 pm

1 - Tirar o modo automático das Arenas PVP, pois atrapalha muito, e rouba muito. Pois não tem como fazer uma estratégia de batalha, o que prejudica muito. Coloque batalhas em tempo real, ou que possamos controlar nos personagens.

2 - Melhorar a questão da energia, da mal mal pra fazer umas batalhas e já acaba. Assim não conseguimos nem fazer as missões de pedras anímicas.E abaixar o consumo de energia nas batalhas, consome muito vigor e mal da pra fazer alguma coisa. Isso atrapalha muito a experiência com o jogo.

3 - Facilitar mais em ganhar as pedras anímicas. É muito demorado e enjoa.

4 - Equilibrar as batalhas entre os usuários. Dividir entre seus leveis e força, pois é muito injusto batalhar contra outros que são muito mais fortes.

5 - Melhorar os gráficos, colocar mais realistas. Trazer o jogo pra realidade virtual insana com gráficos bonitos.

6 - Melhorar a dinâmica, pois o enredo é muito repetitivo.

7 - Facilitar mais em ganhar os personagens, é muito difícil. E também facilitar em melhorar os heróis, pois é muito dificil upar um herói... Assim fica muito desanimador, E também melhorar as formas de ganhar as pedras anímicas.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Re: Sugestões de Melhorias

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:58 pm

So basically decrease stamina costs of everything, increase your stamina, make soulstones easier to get, make heroes easier to unlock, make soulstones easier to get, hide any players who are better then you so you can only attack weaker players because things should only be rigged in your favor in a multi player game, allow players to control ultimates in arena so the absolutely massive advantage you have is now absolutely faceroll status plus don't forget you won't be able to fight anyone stronger then you, basically make everything easier so it's not "sick", oh yeah and make insane virtual reality graphics LOL

This post has been sponsored by Google Translate

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Yeah, following google this post is more or less about that :)

GreyWind
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:36 pm

In other words, put an very easy mode to the game.
Is that what you want?
Randomization of items in shops is a mistake.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Well, seeing only weaker opponents could be okay if you simply want to play to win some duels, which I know people who enjoy this more than any aspect. Since those wins wouldn't advance you, it would be unfair to anyone. Since you can refresh for free, I personally wouldn't care about the option to attack weaker or rather lower ranked opponents.
The rest of the ideas seem rather ludicrous to me ^^
no more money from me

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:22 pm

You have argued on me for my russian... Whats happening now? You write that is all must writing in english... Sad. I dont want to offence anyone, but i have the right to ask you this question.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:11 am

Gremlin wrote:
You have argued on me for my russian... Whats happening now? You write that is all must writing in english... Sad. I dont want to offence anyone, but i have the right to ask you this question.

Uhhh sorry what? What is the question and to who is it directed.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:26 am

Well, sometime earlier some guy (may be Gremlin) wrote suggestion in Russian and was bullied by community and thread closed due to non-English language used.
For portuguese (at least what google tranlsate say) it did not happen and Gremlin legitimately asks why.

Double standarts are always dissappointing.