Raizen
Squire
Squire
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Mirielle

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:35 pm

It is still a shame, even after your update i lost several gems to get nothing :x
 
Scruffy
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Re: Mirielle

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:07 pm

+1

The drop rate is a joke, even after the "revision". 6 x 10 pulls and only 44 soul stones to show for my 3000 diamonds. What a rip-off. It seems like your chance of getting a full card unlock should go up significantly after each 10 pull. I'm out $40 worth of diamonds and have nothing to show for it while my wife got it on her first 10 pull because the RNG gods were kind to her but LOTS of people in my shoes who've dropped tons of cash and still don't have her.
 
User avatar
Gremlin
Baron
Baron
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:32 pm

Re: Mirielle

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Yes, its very-very sad(((. Our developers, please, work out something. Please, work out something with this drop-rate. Or make time limit bigger, 10 days, for example. At last... Please, give us other chance... We are inhappy, you are deadly right in your game letter.
 
User avatar
CabraDaPeste
Knight
Knight
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:38 pm

Re: Mirielle

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Can't believe they made an event with worse odds than the conjuring stone. I feel so ripped off after over 20 pulls and no card
 
User avatar
Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 11:25 am

Re: Mirielle

Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:20 pm

Actually the droprate was WAY better than the CS. When I drop 20k diamonds on CS I definitely won't 4* the hero. Here I got Mirielle to 5* and still got a few leftover stones.
And you can't compare those two. 20x Mirielle = 980 Diamonds. 20x CS = 8000 diamonds. It was still a gamble, so don't blame them if you didn't pull her. There were several people that has been lucky and got her on the first few pulls. There will always be two sides on the luck/misfortune coin.

I'll keep this thread open for a few more days if you want to discuss things constructively. If it gets out of hand I'll close it.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss
 
User avatar
Gremlin
Baron
Baron
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:32 pm

Re: Mirielle

Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:18 pm

But please, give us some chances to get her. Time is not the problem - you may give to us one soulstone in Diamond chest with very low drop-rate( if that is compromising with you).
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Mirielle

Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Arclight wrote:
Actually the droprate was WAY better than the CS. When I drop 20k diamonds on CS I definitely won't 4* the hero. Here I got Mirielle to 5* and still got a few leftover stones.
And you can't compare those two. 20x Mirielle = 980 Diamonds. 20x CS = 8000 diamonds. It was still a gamble, so don't blame them if you didn't pull her. There were several people that has been lucky and got her on the first few pulls. There will always be two sides on the luck/misfortune coin.

I'll keep this thread open for a few more days if you want to discuss things constructively. If it gets out of hand I'll close it.


How much did Sanjibanana spend on getting Mirielle to 7 stars?
 
User avatar
Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 11:25 am

Re: Mirielle

Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:54 pm

Zentor wrote:
Arclight wrote:
Actually the droprate was WAY better than the CS. When I drop 20k diamonds on CS I definitely won't 4* the hero. Here I got Mirielle to 5* and still got a few leftover stones.
And you can't compare those two. 20x Mirielle = 980 Diamonds. 20x CS = 8000 diamonds. It was still a gamble, so don't blame them if you didn't pull her. There were several people that has been lucky and got her on the first few pulls. There will always be two sides on the luck/misfortune coin.

I'll keep this thread open for a few more days if you want to discuss things constructively. If it gets out of hand I'll close it.


How much did Sanjibanana spend on getting Mirielle to 7 stars?


No clue tbh, he's in the rival guild :D
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss
 
User avatar
Zentor
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: Mirielle

Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:27 am

Arclight wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Arclight wrote:
Actually the droprate was WAY better than the CS. When I drop 20k diamonds on CS I definitely won't 4* the hero. Here I got Mirielle to 5* and still got a few leftover stones.
And you can't compare those two. 20x Mirielle = 980 Diamonds. 20x CS = 8000 diamonds. It was still a gamble, so don't blame them if you didn't pull her. There were several people that has been lucky and got her on the first few pulls. There will always be two sides on the luck/misfortune coin.

I'll keep this thread open for a few more days if you want to discuss things constructively. If it gets out of hand I'll close it.


How much did Sanjibanana spend on getting Mirielle to 7 stars?


No clue tbh, he's in the rival guild :D


An estimated guess? 40k diamonds?
 
User avatar
DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:24 am

Re: Mirielle

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Zentor wrote:
Arclight wrote:
Zentor wrote:

How much did Sanjibanana spend on getting Mirielle to 7 stars?


No clue tbh, he's in the rival guild :D


An estimated guess? 40k diamonds?

In my guild one spent around 20K+ to 5* her the first day and then the diamonds who were returned were spent also to 6* her and little more. That is about 35K I guess. So add like 10K more to 7* her I think.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: vvarg and 12 guests