Raizen
Squire
Squire

Mirielle

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:35 pm

It is still a shame, even after your update i lost several gems to get nothing :x

Scruffy
Squire
Squire

Re: Mirielle

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:07 pm

+1

The drop rate is a joke, even after the "revision". 6 x 10 pulls and only 44 soul stones to show for my 3000 diamonds. What a rip-off. It seems like your chance of getting a full card unlock should go up significantly after each 10 pull. I'm out $40 worth of diamonds and have nothing to show for it while my wife got it on her first 10 pull because the RNG gods were kind to her but LOTS of people in my shoes who've dropped tons of cash and still don't have her.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Yes, its very-very sad(((. Our developers, please, work out something. Please, work out something with this drop-rate. Or make time limit bigger, 10 days, for example. At last... Please, give us other chance... We are inhappy, you are deadly right in your game letter.

CabraDaPeste
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Can't believe they made an event with worse odds than the conjuring stone. I feel so ripped off after over 20 pulls and no card

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:20 pm

Actually the droprate was WAY better than the CS. When I drop 20k diamonds on CS I definitely won't 4* the hero. Here I got Mirielle to 5* and still got a few leftover stones.
And you can't compare those two. 20x Mirielle = 980 Diamonds. 20x CS = 8000 diamonds. It was still a gamble, so don't blame them if you didn't pull her. There were several people that has been lucky and got her on the first few pulls. There will always be two sides on the luck/misfortune coin.

I'll keep this thread open for a few more days if you want to discuss things constructively. If it gets out of hand I'll close it.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:18 pm

But please, give us some chances to get her. Time is not the problem - you may give to us one soulstone in Diamond chest with very low drop-rate( if that is compromising with you).

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Arclight wrote:
Actually the droprate was WAY better than the CS. When I drop 20k diamonds on CS I definitely won't 4* the hero. Here I got Mirielle to 5* and still got a few leftover stones.
And you can't compare those two. 20x Mirielle = 980 Diamonds. 20x CS = 8000 diamonds. It was still a gamble, so don't blame them if you didn't pull her. There were several people that has been lucky and got her on the first few pulls. There will always be two sides on the luck/misfortune coin.

I'll keep this thread open for a few more days if you want to discuss things constructively. If it gets out of hand I'll close it.

How much did Sanjibanana spend on getting Mirielle to 7 stars?

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:54 pm

Zentor wrote:
Arclight wrote:

No clue tbh, he's in the rival guild :D
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:27 am

Arclight wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Arclight wrote:

An estimated guess? 40k diamonds?

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Zentor wrote:
Arclight wrote:
Zentor wrote:

An estimated guess? 40k diamonds?

In my guild one spent around 20K+ to 5* her the first day and then the diamonds who were returned were spent also to 6* her and little more. That is about 35K I guess. So add like 10K more to 7* her I think.