No.
3 (43%)

Total votes: 7

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

(Suggestion) Diamonds from Coins.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Well, i know, its will be impossible to did, but... What if we can make some Diamonds from Coins? Yes, yes, its may not be an suggestion at all.... We can make Coins from Diamonds, and i think it will be the greatest ability in the game... For example:( 1 Diamond = 30000 Coins). Its huge amount of Coins for compromises between players and developers.Please-please!
We can get coins from anywere: Mercenaries Camp, Daily Events, Quests, battles, we can have a mountain of coins! But diamonds... Its very hard to get them in big amounts, especially, if you dont have some money in your hands...
Last edited by Gremlin on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: (Suggestion) Diamonds from Coins.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:30 pm

who in their right mind will spend 3M for 10 diamonds.
Yes, the amount has to be high, but hey, that's crazy.
And this won't be implemented anyway. Diamonds are their solely source of income. They won't make it happen and if they do that ratio nobody would use it.
30M for barely 100 diamonds? Better spend it on forging or enchanting or skills. You can produce more than 100 by mining/plundering.
Maybe 50K per diamond. But well... lost battle already xD.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Its reading as 30 000 coins.(Or something like this high price). I have made a little mistake.Sorry.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:15 pm

DeusEx wrote:
who in their right mind will spend 3M for 10 diamonds.
Yes, the amount has to be high, but hey, that's crazy.
And this won't be implemented anyway. Diamonds are their solely source of income. They won't make it happen and if they do that ratio nobody would use it.
30M for barely 100 diamonds? Better spend it on forging or enchanting or skills. You can produce more than 100 by mining/plundering.
Maybe 50K per diamond. But well... lost battle already xD.

Not sure if original post was wrong but 30000 x 100 is not 30m and 3m for 100 diamonds is a pretty damn amazing deal. Would never be implemented since the main source of income aka the end game players would essentially have an infinite income of diamonds to easily cover everything they want to get in game.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:32 pm

3 million for 100 diamonds is not an amazing deal by any means. I would not buy it.

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Its an option for those who dont have any sourcec of diamonds.I have plenty of coins, but no one diamonds, when i hard needed in them. Its situation for many newcomers in the game, while they trying to take a part in some good, but expensive events (Mirielle Event...). In that case, you are want 100 diamonds... hmmmm... for 100000 coins or something like that. Especially if time of event almost up.