assenko
Knight
Knight

Aqua is bugged?

Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:50 pm

So this was bugging (no pun intended) me for a while: Aqua's Water Warrior ability states that it makes a copy of random enemy, how come then it only does back row copies 9/10 times. If, for example, Taurus or Serafine is present Aqua will copy them 95% of the time. If Malrath is present, Aqua makes a copy of him 99% of the time. So I ask you how is this random? Answer is - it is not, ability description is misleading and in fact is wrong. Also I would like to know why exactly the clone uses ultimate ability BEFORE the hero it was clones from 100% of the time. Why does this happen? Shouldn't a clone start with zero energy. All in all this leads to bullshit defense wins in arena, there if this ability worked properly would never happened. This is borderline exploit, if you ask me.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Aqua is bugged?

Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:52 pm

The ability is so seldomly used that I think it's fair that the copy uses the ultimate before the original hero. At least this gives some edge to Aqua. Overall I have not been very impressed with Aqua so far...

Regarding the "random enemy", I have no idea, maybe there is a bug about that. In any case, don't forget that it doesn't have to be equally likely to be random :P They may have forgotten to state that the probability of being copied is not the same for all rows.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Not sure about higher levels but on our server on levels 60-80 is quite competitive hero and used a lot in arena/epic.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Ivanrgs wrote:
Not sure about higher levels but on our server on levels 60-80 is quite competitive hero and used a lot in arena/epic.

He is competitive, somewhat, but, not really a "wow, I must have this hero!". I have not been impressed.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:43 pm

I really don't like Aqua, before it was OK, now nope.
And the clones, when I used him it copies randomly, haven't seen a pattern yet. All rows equally.
And the clon starts with the energy of the cloned heroe, although I guess a little more because yes, it ultimates often before the heroe itself. Aqua is so useless that something good had to have.
And most heroes description is lacking information or saying it incorrectly, but nobody fixes it.