JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Sweeps For Prophecy Pool

Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:39 pm

CabraDaPeste wrote:
BTW, can we have a 'invite all' button for the mystic ruins?

Mystic Ruins only capped for 5 person invites ONLY; and you need to make sure your guildmate is ready to help you.

If you meant Item Publishing(Guild Hero), then it will be "Invite all" button.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

TheMasters
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:27 pm

CabraDaPeste wrote:
I think that not adding instant sweep for new features is good, at least for some time.
BTW, can we have a 'invite all' button for the mystic ruins?

Prophecy pool is not a new feature...it's being months since it was added. And yes, over 95% of the players wish to get a sweep button... What's the point to get three stars and have to do the same stage over and over again? Like I said on a previous post, if sweep is added and you wish to do it manual, you are free to do it. No one forces you to use sweep.

CabraDaPeste
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:03 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
Mystic Ruins only capped for 5 person invites ONLY

WHAT?!?! :shock: Never had that issue, I always invite all my guildmates and always end up with a complete ruin. Never since it begun have I had any problems with it.
Where did you see that? (no hate, just curious about something I never knew)

TheMasters wrote:
Prophecy pool is not a new feature...

Then it's already time to see a sweep button. I never said it was new, I said while something IS new I wouldn't mind. ;)

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:21 am

CabraDaPeste wrote:
JerenSoon wrote:
Mystic Ruins only capped for 5 person invites ONLY

WHAT?!?! :shock: Never had that issue, I always invite all my guildmates and always end up with a complete ruin. Never since it begun have I had any problems with it.
Where did you see that? (no hate, just curious about something I never knew)

It's initially on Mystic Ruin( It's 5 invites only; good thing is I can see who's currently ONLINE on that time) unless it's been altered to "Invite All" since it's last for an hour and you have no idea who's really ONLINE on that time.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

AltoPasso
Squire
Squire

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:32 pm

+1 for sweep... and also wants to say one more time : Lilith take only in consideration players which spend a lot of money on their game// They don,t care if you are an Happy player, just if you have enough money... The begun to be wellknown in the casual game industry...