Lazerchicken
Squire
Squire

Arena Defense, win awarded to wrong team

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:43 pm

Noticed this morning, post recent update that I was attacked in the arena. My defense clearly won this fight, I had 3 heroes left standing when I took out his Dokras at the end. But, it awarded the win to my attacker. That's not right! Please investigate! Has anyone else noticed this bug? I submitted a ticket to support with some pics of the detailed damage report, and the win/loss screen, my team is the one on the right on defense, you can see in the background of the final win/loss screen that I have 3 heroes still left alive. I haven't heard back. I'll report when I hear more from Lilith.

Here's the pics:

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Arena Defense, win awarded to wrong team

Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:05 pm

This just happened in epic arena too. It's a serious bug that needs to be fixed ASAP...

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:07 am

Just happened to me again.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:49 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
This just happened in epic arena too. It's a serious bug that needs to be fixed ASAP...

It's because the person that your just beat goes and beats your team right back while your watching the animation. I know your challenged but honestly just pull your head out of your ass long enough to think for 3 seconds before opening your mouth to spew garbage everywhere.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:59 am

Gmanju wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

It's because the person that your just beat goes and beats your team right back while your watching the animation. I know your challenged but honestly just pull your head out of your ass long enough to think for 3 seconds before opening your mouth to spew garbage everywhere.

Dude stop spewing garbage yourself. It is not at all what you are saying. I'm not talking about the arena ranking. I'm talking about the FIGHT RESULT. I finished a fight with 4 heroes alive and it was a loss. Do you think I cannot read LOSS after my team just smashed them? This has happened 3 times to me today. One of them I ws defeated and it counted as me winning.

Do I need to send a video or something? If I do will you agree that you are stupid and shut up for good? Dunno what's with the attitude man. Either you are a child that does not know how to behave or you have psychological problems.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:32 am

At least it is even now. I was attacked again and lost, but apparently the game decided that I should win... I now have 2 wins that were considered losses and 2 losses that were considered wins.

Nevertheless this is the most serious bug from last patch imo.

ĦIŞØҜΔ
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:11 am

:/
“Quanto mais importante algo é, mais frágil fica.” ♦ ♠ĦIŞØҜΔ ♥ ♣

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:07 am

The issue is already reported to the team and should be fixed by now.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:16 am

Arclight wrote:
The issue is already reported to the team and should be fixed by now.

Thanks!

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:06 pm

Still not fixed. Happened at least 3 times in the last few hours with guild mates (they linked the fight and I confirmed it)

EDIT: The bug that makes unable to enter arena is also not fixed, although it seems to happen more rarely now.