Scruffy
Squire
Squire

Server merge issues

Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:21 pm

My heroes are stuck in the Treasure Cave "mining" with no access to the mines that should have completed hours ago. Also, our guild lost ALL of its guild points while the guilds from the other server kept theirs. We've lost out on improving our rank and rewards against TWO heroes in the Realm of the Ancients (finishing Slim and starting Serafine). I'm missing out on tons of rewards right now and it's getting worse the longer my heroes are stuck in the mine. There's no chance of coming back and being competitive in Realm of Ancients either.

MeetArt1fact
Knight
Knight

Re: Server merge issues

Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:27 pm

Hello, we had the same problem, I can help you with the mine though.... go to your mine, and click in your hero that has the status of "mining" and then cancel the action... they will be available again! It worked for me, I it does for you too ^^

ultramage
Baron
Baron

Re: Server merge issues

Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:56 pm

The update note warned about mining being interrupted, strange that they didn't clear the hero status though. I logged in early and reset the heroes, losing only 1-2 hours. All statistics were reset (might recalculate next cycle), but our guild's gp was preserved (if yours wasn't, definitely ask for a fix). Too bad about the Realm thing, our server just managed to finish Slim, so we just missed out on Serafine. Unfortunately our new friends/opponents are a week+ ahead of us in terms of progress, so it looks like we'll be playing catch-up until the end.