I had a great patience, but now I'm leaving the game - even though I'm vip-player, have remaining days for gold-chest and diamond-chest tickets, and able to enter top-10 in the arena. The reason is simple - the game is broken on so many levels, and become worse and worse with each release. Forum registration only confirms that once again, so will start from it. Note: I reported to support almost each and every bug that I found, and in best case, only about 5% of them was fixed - not the ones that are below.
There is a confirmation question - name of the first hero. In English. By the way, you know that you have localized versions of game, and in my case I know the name of the first hero in Russian? And Guess what? it doesn't match. Elrik doesn't work. Apparently it was Elric.
1. If there is the only thing in game that should work 100% - it should be the one that brings money. But even that part is broken. It starts from receiving the VIP or getting VIP upgrade - there is a popup, telling which benefits you have received. The thing is - if the last line in the list of benefits is too long, instead of list you will see 6-7 empty lines, and the ending on the last line - because it was too long, and some smart developer is not aware of multiline strings, as well as testers (if there are any, here I have serious doubts) are not able to test, how different screens look in different localizations.
2. Fine - you can say, go to VIP section and read the description. But it has dozen of mistakes, at least in my localization. The fact that ability points can be received in VIP1 is not there. There are words about getting extra attempts in Ruins - it could be read that way. Accidentally it was about attempts in Hall of Ancients (or how it is called in English version) - which is finished months ago, so I don't see the point to show it there. Conjuring stone - it tells that it is available from VIP11. Lie! It is available at VIP10 already.
3. Final and most epic. Last time I bought 8000 (+ 4000 bonus) diamonds. You know what? The payment passed, and I see pay slip, but diamonds were not added. I just got some popup "Bla-bla-bla error: -1". After one more tap on that item in shop - "Oh! Something is wrong, write to support", and the email address. Perfect! Imagine that you've come to the shop or some store, pay money, and them they tell you - "Hey, you payment is done, but there is some error. Call support and may be come tomorrow". I had to write to support to get that diamonds, and then exit and enter the game again. I hope, all you payments, Lilith, will go that way.
1. Sometimes you update the game "silently" - I guess there is a server update. It can be noticed by cleared chats, arena history, and you can notice that sometimes you are not able to login, or the game behave like you've lost network connection, when it constantly asks you to retry, but without success. The bad thing is that invitations to ruins are cleared as well - remember, they are part of private chat. And by the way, do you remember, that you can not resend invitation to Ruins again? So, anyone who send invitation to all the guild, after server update will not have a chance to have Ruins finished.
2. Allowing to play, while the game updates are being loaded. Blizzard had such for WoW, but you are not Blizzard. Half of the game just doesn't work, another half shows the black silhouettes with loading progress, and nothing is really loaded at the same time. The last game updates became the worst - once the game is updated on the phone, it becomes broken. You permanently have those silhouettes and loading state, until you delete and re-install the game. In addition, the thing is that some information is by some reason are stored locally, not on server - groups for treasure robbing, groups against Giant Havoc / Supergizmo, etc, and all of them should be created again. Shame!
1. Conjuring stone, drop probability. That's just wrong. The first hero I got there was Havoc - it has dropped just after 2nd usage of 400 diamonds. Fine. The next char, Night Shade... No comments. I spent nearly 12000 diamonds - after spending 10 times by 400 I was just curious. They finished, I bought more, and spent 10000 more, before it has dropped. Payment for extra 8000 + 4000 and that "rating drop", plus amount of bugs and updates stuff was the last thing. There were already suggestions to ban Lilith and just don't use this feature. Now I understand, why. Whoever invented such randomness without limits should burn in hell.
1. Randomization of items in shop - one of the worst idea in the game. If you want to fit stones for several heros - just extend the panel. Make it not 8 or 12, but 10 or 14, or more.
1. The stupid bug that exists among many months: you enter the message, press Send, and... message is not added to the chat. You still see your message in the line, where you've typed, press send again - but nothing happens. Finally you tap to that line to, may be, fix it a bit, and realize, that you have empty line, and have to type all text again. One may say - ok, there was network issues, it was lost, but! The game is AWARE that message was not delivered to chat! If you send message to Global, you will notice that amount of free messages is decreased, or diamonds are paid, when message has appeared in chat. But when the message is not added to chat, the counter is not decreasing / 5 diamonds are not removed - still, message has to be typed again. Sometimes it happens 2-3 times in a row. So now, before sending, I had to copy message each time. Just one simple check - if message is not delivered, do not clear the text in edit box, morons!
2.Do you know, that many android phones has the software that kills any program in 1-2 minutes after screen lock? After that, when game is started, you see only 10 last messages in each chat. WTF? Is it hard to send all the messages since the last received? That limitation happens even for private chat. So, if someone has written something to you, it is easy to lose half of that. Also, do you remember that Ruins invitations also comes to private chat?
3. The chat message length is limited to such amount of chars that you can't type a normal sentence and had to type it in 2-3-4 messages. At the same time, the message rate is not limited - there are always some spammers that just send 5-10 messages to global chat one after another. Add to that, that after starting of game you will see just the last 10 messages.
1. There are players that are rolling between guilds to just get stuff and leave. If you have free entrance to the guild and number of open raids, it is always possible that some shithead enter the guild, take the stuff that is dropped while the player is in the guild, and leave. One guy in such a way just got around 10 items and left. Another "smart guys" just notice free stuff and take it, even if they don't need it and can't use in 4-5 levels. There is also special type of people who just get stuff from raids (!) to use it just for enchantment (!!). There is no any protection against this like "2-3 things per day", "fetching only gear that can be weared", "completely manual distribution" at last.
2. There is no way to "ban" players from entering the guild again. So even if the person is robbing the guild, then leaves, then renamed to other nick - you just can't recognize such players.
3. Newcomers to guild can't take items that were dropped in raids. Yes, that was written in rules, and partially good, taking into account the item below - but why I can't distribute such stuff manually? What's the point?
4. Raids - there is no possibility to limit the raid only to players with specific levels. I want that all players in guild have their daily raids, but guild is not always having the players of the same levels. So I want to keep raid 12, for example, for layers you are below level 86, because the nearest one is raid 14, which is always open. Instead of that, since you can't control it, 2-3 players of 94+ level are entering that raid 12 and cleaned it in just 2-3 days instead of a week. Some of the players are not answering in any way - not in chat, not in private message, but they are good at guild wars, so should I kick them out of guild? The limit is not possible to set, so low level players are sitting without dailies and guild coins, stop playing or leaving the guild.
5. Arena. It is possible to attack guild mates and drop them. Some of the players are not noticing that they are attacking mates. Some just don't care. Why it is not possible to prohibit that? E.g. some guild setting like "no attacks on guild mates", so it will be just not possible.
1. Rating calculation by swap - the stupidest idea that I've ever saw. Just wondered, who came with "brilliant" idea, that if player from place 10 attacks player from place 3, then player from place 3 goes to place 10? It should be place 4 instead, and the one from place 4 should go to place 5, ..., player from place 9 should be on place 10 after that. Because of that there is a rush before arena rewards. You can be place 3, then - poof! you are not in top 10.
2. Random. Result of the battle of group 1 against group 2 may vary from battle to battle. The "random" is too damn high, I would say. You can win and 4 heros may survive, or you can lose completely. That's not how it should be, from my point.
3. Several times I saw, how my heros beat the others in the last seconds. The last hero of other guy falls down dead, mine is alive, and... Timed-out. WTF? I killed everyone in time, it was visible, but got timeout. What's even the point of having timeout on Arena?
1. Pretty sure that you don't know such a word. Ezio - mentioned multiple times, but ok, it's useless on arena after level 90 (unless until it is awakened), and it could be bought for money, so I kind of "understand" the reason for imbalance. Unless it escapes Cara and Ethera, or other similar things. But Zem... WTF is that?? The 2-3* hero deals more damage and is better tank than 7* awakened and fully enchanted Tholin - really?
2. Awakened heros - Dokras was one of the most powerful even before that. Using your "logic", I would suggest to add awakening to Zem and Xanos. Just so that every player on Arena will have the same set. Arctus - it is the only hero in game that makes unlimited shield - all others are limited.
3. Dozens of bugs with skills. Ethera - how another Ethera can escape, once the skill is activated? There are also dozens of bug with interruption of uninterruptible skills. Mortus - once activated, can't be stopped, but if nearly at the same second the Arctus "works" - Mortus has spent it's ult, but is not damaging anyone. Seraphine - there are hedgehogs of Dokras, why it is not attacking them, like Cara? Why it is always selecting the heros? Wraxius - when it takes the skill from physical person, it should be of the same level as magical damage of Wraxius, but is it not. The list is infinite - the heros just don't work as expected. It was mentioned multiple times, but nothing has changed.
1. Where the hell is the description for that stuff? That's one of the most tricky part in game, and there is no in-game guide for that.
2. Once you have just one awakened hero, and started forging, I've ended up having +20 / +20 / +20 in 18 or 19 forges. After that the forging was prohibited - because it was full. It was good to know, that I will have to wait for 4-5 weeks (without VIP) or 2-3 weeks (with VIP) to awake the next one, until I can level up the Forge. Great and evident.
1. The knowledge that you can pause the battle and start it again is not evident, and such "trick" was just accidentally found. If that is "legal", why just not allow to replay the battle after it is finished - like it is normally done in similar games?
2. The prizes from chest - they are just shitty. I would expect, that the further I go in CoF, the better stuff will I get. But it's just not the case. Even from chest 15, which is the last, you still may get 3 crappy pieces of stuff that you need on level 40.
3. There were special location - Ancients, to expand the max level from 90 to 100. In the description there was a phrase, that after finishing the last boss the players may obtain higher level stuff in chests in CoF. More that 2 months passed since completion of that location, still I haven't faced ANY single item, which is usable only by players 90+. The max level of item remains the same - violet stuff as a maximum.
I beat Supergizmo, Giant Havoc and other persons on 3* - why the hell I had to do that each time? Where is the "Sweep", or how it is called in English version?