keeny72
Squire
Squire

[SOLVED] Yet another glitch

Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:17 am

Started the game tonight... not only can I not get into the mines, but the characters are black siloueties, and it won't let me go to mystic ruins. Is this yet another flawed update are just another game glitch? Either way, you need to sort your shit out lilith, because I'm close to jacking the game in, and I must be one of your best spenders.

ashrafcomp
Squire
Squire

Re: Yet another glitch

Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:37 am

Same Problem

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:57 am

Deleting re-installing the game seems to fix the issue.
I really think we need a big fixed thread for this, because it gets asked a couple of times each and every day... The search function never seems to be considered
no more money from me

keeny72
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:48 am

I really couldn't give a shit how many times it's asked. I'm fed up with having to reinstall the game after every glitched up date, because it's a massive pain in the bum. If there's a need for a thread for this then maybe, just maybe there's a clue as too HOW MUCH OF A PROBLEM THIS IS! So wind your neck in Namorat. Next time I have to update, I'm going to start another thread until Lilith get the message. If you don't want another thread, fix the freakin' game. Simple.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:05 am

keeny72 wrote:
I really couldn't give a shit how many times it's asked. I'm fed up with having to reinstall the game after every glitched up date, because it's a massive pain in the bum. If there's a need for a thread for this then maybe, just maybe there's a clue as too HOW MUCH OF A PROBLEM THIS IS! So wind your neck in Namorat. Next time I have to update, I'm going to start another thread until Lilith get the message. If you don't want another thread, fix the freakin' game. Simple.

This was fixed few days ago. Reinstall your game one last time, clear the cache from the app in your phone and you will be fine.