CivilRiot
Squire
Squire

Suggestion - Select All on Mystic Ruins

Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:40 pm

I play on iOS and it would be awesome if there was a select all teammates or guildmates option! Every time I get the mystic ruins I have to go through my list of 48 guild members and select them all. It would stream line things if I could just tap one option!

Thanks!

Chinsukolo
Squire
Squire

Re: Suggestion - Select All on Mystic Ruins

Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Yes! Would love this and seems like a super easy addition.

thewhiteguy2006
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:23 pm

Agreed!! This should seriously be in the very next update

TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:36 pm

I like that idea too. Good UI suggestion. Players united against arthritis.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:54 pm

While this sounds like a good idea it's actually a bad one. Preferably you want to invite those players that are online currently. What's the use if you invite offline ones and those don't even find your invite anymore as soon as they go online, because everyone is doing so (e.g. your invite scrolled down by 10 spots).

Do you want to have that player trying to click every invite if the ruin is still up?
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:35 pm

The thing is that you would invite those who are now online. Due to the limits in the chat, many invites would be pushed from the Chat and you can't invite again. Hence it is only sensible with rather few guild members, but in that case selecting each one manually isn't such a hassle anyway.
no more money from me

ultramage
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:17 am

I just want to mention that a while back I reported a bug where I would get iOS notifications about ruins invites from members, but the ingame private chat window would be missing most or all of them if the game is already running in the background. I posted proof screenshots to support a few weeks ago and got confirmation, but I am not sure if anything was done about it.

I still get days where I send out 10+ invites and accept 10+ peoples' invites, but they don't return the favor. Either my members are super negligent, or the system is still broken and they just don't see them.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:19 pm

ultramage wrote:
I just want to mention that a while back I reported a bug where I would get iOS notifications about ruins invites from members, but the ingame private chat window would be missing most or all of them if the game is already running in the background. I posted proof screenshots to support a few weeks ago and got confirmation, but I am not sure if anything was done about it.

That's not quite correct. As far as my experience goes, the notifications about the invites while the game is running in the backgroud still can be displayed. Try to force the chat to reload by either restarting the game or switching to guild or global channel.

I still get days where I send out 10+ invites and accept 10+ peoples' invites, but they don't return the favor. Either my members are super negligent, or the system is still broken and they just don't see them.

I wouldn't call the negligent. See it from the other side. You're helping 10+ people everyday, but only receive a reward on time per day. The other 9 times are "wasted". When I receive invites I'm doing a single one for the reward and from then I only help guildies whose ruin is about to run out of time, giving the rest of the guild the chance to get their daily reward as well. I also don't attack my own ruin.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

rufio
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:10 pm

Yes! Please add this option in the next update!

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:09 pm

rufio wrote:
Yes! Please add this option in the next update!

It was already mentioned that is not viable. Why invite offline people if by the time the gey online it is almost certain the message has dissapeared from their feeds and you can't invite again.
Then there will be another suggestion that remove the invite all because of this xD