KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Zentor wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Tbh kaneq is not bad vs Ezio and overall he is an awesome hero

Using Kaneq versus Ezio is idiotic. This is basic knowledge.

No it is not... Kaneq freezes ezio, and when Ezio is frozen he will be hit by everything. I have killed many Ezios like this.

I wouldn't use Kaneq as the sole counter to Ezio. But to say that Kaneq is not good to use vs Ezio is ridiculous. Like you would remove Kaneq from your team because Ezio is on the other side? No way...

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:54 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zentor wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Tbh kaneq is not bad vs Ezio and overall he is an awesome hero

No it is not... Kaneq freezes ezio, and when Ezio is frozen he will be hit by everything. I have killed many Ezios like this.

I wouldn't use Kaneq as the sole counter to Ezio. But to say that Kaneq is not good to use vs Ezio is ridiculous. Like you would remove Kaneq from your team because Ezio is on the other side? No way...

Actually, zantor would most likely do that because ''Kaneq sucks''

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:47 pm

Kronus wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zentor wrote:

..versus Ezio. I don't know where Kemo's imagineland is located, but I'd love to visit it.
Don't get me wrong, which you did, but Kaneq is great. Just not when you're a low level, inexperienced player facing ezio. So let me do as I promised until you understand.

Why are you still whining about Ezio? We've repeated it so many times....
All these picks will have a good effect on Ezio; Dokras, Arachna, Serafine, Jasmine, Arcturus, Ariel, Zem, etc. etc. Why would you even use Kaneq LOL. You're ignoring everything being said to you. We are much more experienced than you. We've been through the Ezio-era, and we KNOW how to handle him. Reply with some other bullshit excuse for being bad, and imma hit you with this exact same reponse AGAIN.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:55 am

Zentor wrote:
Kronus wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

..versus Ezio. I don't know where Kemo's imagineland is located, but I'd love to visit it.
Don't get me wrong, which you did, but Kaneq is great. Just not when you're a low level, inexperienced player facing ezio. So let me do as I promised until you understand.

Why are you still whining about Ezio? We've repeated it so many times....
All these picks will have a good effect on Ezio; Dokras, Arachna, Serafine, Jasmine, Arcturus, Ariel, Zem, etc. etc. Why would you even use Kaneq LOL. You're ignoring everything being said to you. We are much more experienced than you. We've been through the Ezio-era, and we KNOW how to handle him. Reply with some other bullshit excuse for being bad, and imma hit you with this exact same reponse AGAIN.

Yeah keep spewing about how good you are instwas of prvoiding any evidence after being called out multiple times. Oh I forgot your too busy crying about how op and unstoppable zem is with 0 counters.

http://imgur.com/4JSpNJU
http://imgur.com/HP6zGFL
http://imgur.com/iKzxWNQ
http://imgur.com/OL3yKzn
http://imgur.com/CzlRqIB
http://imgur.com/UjDzYA9
http://imgur.com/ySaSWuo
http://imgur.com/2P5lAFN

Finally cared enough to upload the images for when you were crying about me using zem vs other zem teams just because I did not care to change my team and nother cause zem is op.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:59 pm

Your server literally have the shittiest defenses, holy moly am I not surprised lmao

//edit

I really hope we get a server merge together, so I can smash your trash teams.
I'll take a few screenshots for you in the next few days. Arena, treasure cave, etc. to show you why your server is bad.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:36 pm

@Gmanju right now I see:
- Slim on def side; ==> you are 5v4
- Jasmine on def side (she's barely viable in Arena at O+1); ==> you are 5v4
- an average def 3 levels behind, with: Cara on def; non-awakened Serafine in def; 3x "late to roll" heroes(Zem, Dokras, Cara) + 1x DoT(Arachna) ==> Serafine basically charges your ulties there while the other are still far from having theirs; ==> could this even be considered?
- no cc(only a silence) with all "late to roll" heroes. Full "Save-Zem + anti-Zem" team badly composed. ==> "please, let every single team destroy me, but don't use Zem" team.

I still wonder if you're doing this to troll us:
you provide screenshots showing you never encountered a real team ==> we make you notice that ==> you send more screenshots proving what you have already showed!

If you have a different goal(not trolling us), could you explain it to me? I can't get why you enforce what we say...

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:55 am

I showed you zem teams are easy to destroy and I'm ranked #1 in both arenas so no idea what the fuck you want. BRB that's a bad defense lol so easy to kill, shows no matches or proof of the superior teams he is facing nor listening to the advice on how to counter omg zem op

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:36 am

Definitely a troll.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:08 pm

I'd like to smooth ruffled feelings here and ask both sides to stop the harassment. There were multiple suggestions mentioned how to counter Ezio.

Please remember this part of the forum if for bugs and suggestions. If you want to discuss further use the discussion forum. I'll ask Henry if he can move/split/whatever this thread into the corresponding subforum.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Great Forgot Password Tips

Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:34 am

Loved browsing this site :). If anyone is curious about passwords and recovery software, I suggest looking at this here- useful password recovery information profile, or this top windows product key finder tips profile and great wep password information site. There's also this good ssl scanner tips forum together with important facebook password information site. Another site to check out includes this useful browser password info website and this good forgot email password information profile and even good block youtube advice forum together with useful mac ip scanner tips page and why not check out this good fb password tips profile too! Also check out this cheap block facebook info profile and top mail password info page or even important browser password advice for good measure.
On a different note, check out this great baby and you advice website together with a great floor mats for the bathroom info page and best kitchen floor mat set information site, it's top quality! You can always find top backlinking SEO info site as well as this great contextual backlinking information forum and finally that great backlinking tips site like that.