Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Re: Thanks Lilith for destroying the game.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:34 am

Kronus wrote:
hf with cara when players are smart to add tanks in front. Happen with every ezio so far. They add a maxed elric in front to protect him and then you either have to pray elric dies fast enough or use cara on the tank.

when this happens, you use Cara's ult as soon as Elric has 80% hp ==> you kill him and refill some energy ==> ult ready in 20" for Ezio
Didn't work? Retry once!

If you're "totally desperate" because of Elric + Ezio, just use Arachna on Riley and enjoy! You may use her for 3-4 stages only as a frontline(in purple), still great way to deal with. Right now, 6 heroes are needed for the CoF I say; 5 of them are must-have even in Arena!

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:32 am

I dont understand what you mean with cara. Thats the whole point why I use her in COF. To deal with tanks that would otherwise take too long to die. Works perfectly. Why would I need cara to kill heroes that die fast

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:21 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
I dont understand what you mean with cara. Thats the whole point why I use her in COF. To deal with tanks that would otherwise take too long to die. Works perfectly. Why would I need cara to kill heroes that die fast

Because the heroes that die fast are not the problem, as long as they can be targeted. I had a COF yesterday, first round has a lvl 83 ezio 3 stars, he still ended up doing 40k damage simply because he couldn't be targeted most of the time while also avoiding a kaneq's ulti. Why I hate ezios in COF? The reward is trash, therefore the difficulty is unwarranted. If COF had a higher % to drop purple/orange items and heroes it would be fine, but it's usually a pain in the rear for trash rewards.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:10 pm

Kronus wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Because the heroes that die fast are not the problem, as long as they can be targeted. I had a COF yesterday, first round has a lvl 83 ezio 3 stars, he still ended up doing 40k damage simply because he couldn't be targeted most of the time while also avoiding a kaneq's ulti. Why I hate ezios in COF? The reward is trash, therefore the difficulty is unwarranted. If COF had a higher % to drop purple/orange items and heroes it would be fine, but it's usually a pain in the rear for trash rewards.

Why are you still whining about Ezio? We've repeated it so many times....
All these picks will have a good effect on Ezio; Dokras, Arachna, Serafine, Jasmine, Arcturus, Ariel, Zem, etc. etc. Why would you even use Kaneq LOL. You're ignoring everything being said to you. We are much more experienced than you. We've been through the Ezio-era, and we KNOW how to handle him. Reply with some other bullshit excuse for being bad, and imma hit you with this exact same reponse AGAIN.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Also I enjoy the COF rewards, if you don't want yours you can send them to me.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:47 am

Zentor wrote:
Kronus wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

All these picks will have a good effect on Ezio; Dokras, Arachna, Serafine, Jasmine, Arcturus, Ariel, Zem, etc. etc. Why would you even use Kaneq LOL. You're ignoring everything being said to you. We are much more experienced than you. We've been through the Ezio-era, and we KNOW how to handle him. Reply with some other bullshit excuse for being bad, and imma hit you with this exact same reponse AGAIN.

the only thing you are experienced at zantor is acting like a 10 years old throwing a tantrum, def not the game. I already said before I can beat ezio but I don't him less of a troll as for your heroes listed, congrats on showing how incompetent you are. I use dokras,zem,jasmine and a couple of others in COF so you are throwing old info, but it does not mean I find ezio less of a pain in the rear. As for Kaneq if you don't like it that's fine, but I won't bother to explain to a noob his benefits (I'll leave the pros on your server do that for you) :D

assenko
Knight
Knight

Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:36 pm

Why is this suddenly a conversation about Ezio? I just finished my daily CoF, and 10 out of 15 fights had both Ezio and awakened Dokras. I did defeat them all rather easily, but the fact of the matter is, and I repeat myself, there was no way to prevent the damage I received due to the random nature of Ezio (yes, I use fucking Cara, yes she kills him outright, but for some reason sometimes she decides to target whoever else but not Ezio), and Dokras using his ultimate from beyond the screen (yes, I use fucking Jasmine, her healing is not enough to restore your team to full, there fore you get withered down little by little in the course of these ten fights, and you will lose some heroes in the process). Fortunately I have wiggle room with extra heroes to afford losing some along the way, but for someone who does not have access to as many leveled up heroes this may be and probably is very (VERY) frustrating. And that is the problem for the game as a whole in my opinion. If you do not acknowledge this as a problem you are just plain retarded. Again, I can deal with it, others can deal with it with easy, but it still is a problem that needs rebalancing. CoF just doesn't need to be as frustrating as it is now.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:41 pm

Kronus wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Kronus wrote:

the only thing you are experienced at zantor is acting like a 10 years old throwing a tantrum, def not the game. I already said before I can beat ezio but I don't him less of a troll as for your heroes listed, congrats on showing how incompetent you are. I use dokras,zem,jasmine and a couple of others in COF so you are throwing old info, but it does not mean I find ezio less of a pain in the rear. As for Kaneq if you don't like it that's fine, but I won't bother to explain to a noob his benefits (I'll leave the pros on your server do that for you) :D

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:57 pm

Tbh kaneq is not bad vs Ezio and overall he is an awesome hero

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:58 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Tbh kaneq is not bad vs Ezio and overall he is an awesome hero

Using Kaneq versus Ezio is idiotic. This is basic knowledge.